Chapter 5

*Jinxx's P.O.V.*

I was watching TV with Jake when Andy's car pulled up. The door slammed and a moment later the bus door flung open, the slammed shut again. He was pissed. I stood up.

"Dude, what happened?" I looked closer. His eyes were red and puffy. He was crying. A lot. I took a step towards.

"Don't touch me!" He snapped at me. I jumped back.

"Andy? What happened?" I asked softly. He didn't answer. He left for Crissy's house. It had to bed something with her. I ran into the bunk room and grabbed my phone from my bunk and dialed Crissy's number. It rang and rang, then went to voice mail. I hung up. 'Ok, she might have not been near her phone. Or busy. Or didn't hear it ringing.' I thought to myself, trying to calm myself down. 5 minutes passed and I called again. No answer. Oh my God Chris, please be ok. I can't lose you. I thought to myself.

What seemed like an eternity passed and I called again. It rang 3 times, then ended. It didn't even go to voice mail. Something was seriously wrong. I grabbed my keys and ran out to my car. I started it and drove quickly to Crissy's house.

I pulled into her driveway and bolted out of my car. I knew the door would be locked, but I still tried the handle anyway. I sighed. I started pounding on her door, hoping there would be an answer. None after 5 minutes of pounding. I reached up and slid my hand along the ledge, hoping Andy had replaced the key. When he was on the phone with her before he left, I heard her say the key was on the ledge. I found it and unlocked the door. I ran in.

"CHRISTINA!?!" I shouted. No answer. I looked around her house. I ran up the steps, taking them 2 at a time and got to her bedroom. I knocked on the door.

"Christina! Are you in there?!" Stupid question. Of course she was. "Chris, let me in! Please." There was no answer. I knocked on her door again, louder and longer. No answer.

"Crissy, I didn't want to do this." I said. I backed up, then rammed my side into the door. It flung open. There lay a pale, lifeless looking Christina. I walked up to her. Her eyes were closed and there were 5 cigarette butts on her dresser. You couldn't smoke them anymore if you tried. Ashes were riddled in her hair and there was small burns on her chest from where the embers had fallen. I looked at her arms. I could see the cuts from where I was. Then I looked to her lips. There was a large burn on them...From where the cigarettes were. A tear slid down my cheek. She looked horrible.

"Christina?" I asked, gently shaking her awake.

"Go away." She said. She sounded so weak. Her voice was gravelly, she was obviously crying. Or had been.

"Chris, what happened between you and Andy?" I asked. She was silent. "Did he break up with you?" Silence. "What Crissy! What happened? I want to know!" I said, raising my voice. It was a lot harsher than I had intended. I sighed and sat down next to her on her bed.

*Christina's P.O.V.*

"Go away." I mumbled. Man I sounded weak. And it hurt like a bitch to speak. I really didn't want to talk right now.

"Chris, what happened between you and Andy?" Jinxx asked. I was silent. "Did he break up with you?" I still didn't answer him. "What Crissy! What happened? I want to know!" He said, practically shouting. He sighed and sat down next to me. He put slowly and gently picked me up. He brushed the ashes out of my hair and gently grabbed my arms. He looked at them for a long time. He sighed and picked me up. He carried me out to his car and put me in the passenger side.

He started the car and drove about 10 minutes before pulling into the hospital. He got out and picked me up carried me in. Inside, one of the nurses took me. I was put on oxygen and my arms were bandaged. I heard them talking to Jinxx.