Chapter 2

*3 days later*

 I woke up and smiled. I had gotten 1 ticket to a BVB concert through a radio contest and yesterday it finally arrived. I was so happy. And the concert was at 4:15. Today was Saturday and I had slept until 1:30 because last night I had another wild night of partying, so I had another hang over. I groaned as I rolled out of bed. My feet hit the cold, hard floor. I jumped and set my feet down again. I stood up and stretched. I walked into the kitchen and made coffee, then walked back to my bedroom. This place was a mess. I sighed as I set my coffee down on my dresser and pulled open the drawer. I grabbed white lace panties and a red lace bra, then a Black Veil Brides t-shirt and I found a pair of black skinnies. I would put on some foundation when I got out of the shower, giving me a bit of a tan and then put on my war paint, done like Jinxx's. He was my favorite in the band, even though he was married to Sammi. I don't know why, but for some reason, he felt really close to me, like I had known him all my life...I know, weird. But I didn't really have a crush on him...He just felt more like...I don't know...Like a relative. The one I had the crush on was Andy. I smiled at his name. I walked into my bathroom and shut the door. I set the clothes on the edge of the sink, then turned on the water and brushed my hair. I pulled out a towel then removed my angel wings necklace and my earrings. My angel wings necklace were my most prized possession. My dad had given them to me right before he died. There was 2 of them. They were Swarovski crystals and it was $150. I loved it and wore it every where but the pool/beach and in the shower. Or if I went out because I didn't want them ripped off by a drunk. I stepped into the shower and washed my hair and body.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. My phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked. The number was blocked, so I was curious as to who it was.

"If you want to know the rest of your heritage, get close to that one special person tonight." Said the same male voice that had been calling and giving me clues once a week. I had solved all of them with ease and this one was more of a challenge. Oh well....

I put my clothes on then blow dried my hair. I straightened it and brushed it out. Man I needed to re-dye my hair. I sighed and put the blow dryer and straightener away then got out my foundation and eye liner. I put on my foundation then found my eye liner. I put it on and when I was done, I put them away. Then something hit me. I had no idea where my war paint was. I started frantically running around the house. It was 3:30. I found it in the kitchen on the counter and ran back to my bathroom. I put it on slowly, making sure it was perfected, then looked at myself in the mirror. I was happy. I brushed my teeth quickly and brushed my hair one last time, then put on some lip balm which made my lips look redder than they already were and put on my combat boots. I grabbed $50 and walked out the door towards my midnight blue car. I got in and started it, the drove away to the venue 15 minutes down the street. By the time I got there, it would be 4:10.

I pulled into the venue right at the time I said and got out of my car. I walked up to the gate and showed the guys my ticket, then walked in. I found a spot in the front row and looked up to the stage. CC walked out. The crowd cheered. Then Jake, then Jinxx, then Ashley and finally Andy. The crowd went wild as Unbroken started.

By the end of the concert almost 2 hours later, they were walking off stage and the crowd was filing out. I turned to walk out when someone grabbed my arm. I turned and saw Jake. I smiled.

"Hey." I said nervously.

"Hey...Uhm...Ashley saw you in the crowd and so did I and pretty much everyone but Andy and CC and umm....Is it ok if umm...I bring you back stage to see them?" He asked, seeming more nervous than me. I smiled.

"Sure." I followed him back stage and when Andy and CC saw me, they smiled. CC ran forward and bear hugged me, spinning me around. I laughed and when he put me down, I stumbled, running into Ashley who wrapped his arms around my waist.