Chapter 10

*A year later, tour just started again, Christina's POV*

"FINE!!!" I shouted at Andy. Our relationship was going down hill ever since everyone got drunk and Ashley and I ended up sleeping together.

*Flashback*

We stumbled back from the bar and when we got into the bus, Ashley grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his bunk. What happened next was a blur, but when I woke up the next morning, I was in Ashley's bunk. The next few days were hell for me and I just told Andy I had something bad to eat because I didn't feel too good. Then at some point, I was sitting on Andy's lap and I felt it coming. I ran for the bathroom, slammed the door shut and puked in the toilet. When I was done, I flushed the toilet, washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I walked out and Andy was standing there, not looking too happy.

"Why did you puke? You don't eat." He said. Then a look of realization hit him. "We haven't had sex. You slept with someone else, didn't you?" He asked, rising anger in his voice. I avoided eye contact with him. "DIDN'T YOU?!?" He shouted. I shamefully nodded. "Who?" He asked, his voice quiet. I didn't answer. "WHO?!" He shouted again.

"Ashley." I squeaked out. He was silent. That was our first big fight.

"I'm going to kill him." He said. Ashley ended up with a black eye and his lip was split open.

Jinxx protected me when Andy came for me, but Andy and I didn't speak for a week.

Eventually, Andy and I broke at the same time and apologized to each other. Jinxx didn't like it, but oh well. He didn't do much to stop it.

*End Flashback*

This time our fight was about Andy hanging out with another girl. Someone name Juliet. I saw them kissing and Andy was trying to deny it.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG!" Andy shouted at me. I rolled my eyes.

"WHY SHOULD I IF I SAW YOU TWO KISSING! YOU CAN'T DENY IT!" I shouted at him.

"WELL YOU MUST HAVE SEEN SOMEONE ELSE, BECAUSE IT SURE AS HELL WASN'T ME!!" He shouted. Jinxx walked into the bus. The others had been out, visiting with their girls and Ashley was at a bar.

"Woah woah woah! What the hell is happening between you two again?" Jinxx asked again, annoyed. He was usually the one to break up our fights.

"HE KISSED A GIRL NAME JULIET!" I shouted, me voice cracking with on-coming tears.

"DID NOT!" Andy shouted back.

"YES YOU DID I SAW YOU TWO KISSING!"

"YOU SAW S-"

"ENOUGH!!!!BOTH OF YOU!! I'm sick and tired of listening to you two constantly fucking fighting all the damn time! Now Christina, are you absolutely 100% positive it was Andy and this...Juliet girl you saw kissing?" Jinxx asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yes. I'm sure!" I said, my voice now rough with tears. He sighed.

"Andy? I don't know if you cheated on her or not, but if you did, just admit it. She cheated on you with Ashley, remember? So you guys are even." Jinxx said. Andy and I looked at each other. Jinxx was right-we were even. I cheated on him, he cheated on me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Me too." Andy said. We embraced each other in a hug. Jinxx sighed an irritated sigh and walked away from us. We sat on the couch just as the other guys walked in laughing. CC stopped and looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked. All the other guys stopped and looked at us too.

"DON'T EVEN FUCKING ASK!" Shouted Jinxx from the kitchen. They shrugged and walked to their own places.

"I want to make it up to you. I want to take you out, right now." I looked at him and he was smirking. I smiled and we got up and walked out of the bus, Andy shouting "We're going out!"

I heard Jinxx shout "K!" Back in response before the door slammed shut.

We had been walking about 10 minutes and Andy lead me down to the docks. We were sitting on the edge and I had my head on his shoulder when I heard footsteps behind us.

"Andy?" I heard a female voice. It sounded a little gravely.

I heard Andy mumbled "Shit." Under his breath. I turned at the same time Andy did. "Hey Juliet." He said.

"Who's this?" She asked, sounding impatient. I stood up.

"I'm his girlfriend. Who the fuck are you?" I demanded.

"No, I'm his girlfriend. We have been dating for almost 3 months." I looked at Andy, more tears coming.

"How could you?" I asked. "We've been dating for more than a fucking year and you turn around and throw it away. I knew you were cheating on me." I said.

"Babe. Just let me ex-" I cut him off.

"Don't" I said and walked away from him, tears running down my cheeks. I could hear Juliet yelling at him.

"What the fuck, Andy?!? Where are you going?!?" She shouted. I felt a hand grab my wrist. I pulled my wrist away and whipped around.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted at him.

"Babe, please let me explain." He pleaded.

"No! Get away from me! I don't want to see you ever again!!" I shouted at him.

"Fine! Be that way!" He said. I laughed.

"I will be that way. I have every right to be that way!" I shouted and started running back to the bus. I could hear him following me,

"I'm not done here!" He shouted after me.

"WELL I AM!" I shouted back.

I saw the bus and flung the door open. I ran in and slammed the door shut behind. I paced back and forth in the living room when Jinxx walked out. He hugged me.

"What did Andy do this time?" He asked.

"We were sitting on the docks and Juliet walked up said Andy and who's this and I said I'm his girlfriend and she said no I am we've been dating for almost 3 months..." I said through my tears. Just then door burst open.  Jinxx was in front of me in an instant.

"What the hell!?!?" I felt someone's hand in mine. I looked. It was CC. He lead me away from them. We laid in his bunk. He was hugging me and trying to calm me down but I could hear Andy and Jinxx fighting.

"I'm so fucking sick of you hurting my little sister!" Jinxx shouted to Andy.

"Maybe she should be more understanding and give me fucking time to explain!"

"Explain what?! That you've been cheating on her for the last 3 months and she was right when she saw you and Juliet kissing?!?!" Andy was silent. He mumbled something. "WHAT?!?" Then I heard a thud.

*Andy's P.O.V.*

"Maybe she needs to grow up." I mumbled. As soon as I said that, I regretted it.

"WHAT?!?" Jinxx shouted at me, then I saw his fist swinging towards my face. I stumbled back. I looked at him as he turned and walked back to the bunk rooms.

*Jinxx's P.O.V.*

I was beside myself. "I'm so fucking sick of you hurting my little sister!" I shouted at Andy. He didn't answer for a minute.

"Maybe she needs to grow up." He mumbled. That was it for me.

"WHAT?!?" I shouted, then my fist, as if it had a mind of its own, swung back and punched him square in the jaw. He stumbled back a few steps and I turned and walked to the bunk room so I wouldn't hit him again. I looked in CC's bunk and he was hugging Chris. I smiled at CC while he tried calming her down and walked to my own bunk. I laid down in it and closed my eyes, my rage still boiling.