Chapter 7

*3 days later, Christina's P.O.V.*

I was doing better, still sore and Andy hadn't come to visit me....Well, he had, but I was "sleeping". I don't know why I had to break up with him, but when I woke up, there was a note on the bed side table. Of course, you can probably guess who it was from-the voice thing...I guess....It told me to "sleep" whenever Andy came and not to talk to him.

*1 am, Crissy's P.O.V.*

I was sleeping in a dead sleep when I felt a cold draft. It was the beginning of summer though, and windows weren't allowed open. I shivered and pulled the covers tighter around me. The draft got stronger and colder. I opened my eyes and it took me a minute to see the person, but I saw him.

He black hair and matching eyes. He was wearing a grey hoodie. He was cute, but I didn't know him. He smiled at me, a white smile. His canines were sharp...Like a vampire.

"Wh-Who are you?" I asked. I was scared. It was 1 am and there was a strange guy whom I didn't know in my room.

"What do you mean? I'm the link to your heritage. Without me, you would be left clueless." He said. His voice was deep, but not nearly as deep as Andy's.

"Then what's the rest of my heritage?" I asked.

"Tsk tsk tsk." He said. "Not even a please, or a nice tone. And quit trying to act brave. You may think you are, but you're not. You're just a lost soul, looking for help...Answers. This." He said, holding up an infamous letter. I made a grab for it, but he jumped back. "Easy now, all you have to do is ask." He said. I looked at him, waiting for him to hand me the letter. He cocked and eyebrow. I sighed.

"Can I have the letter?"

"What, not even a please?" He said. I glared at him. He glared right back. It felt like his glare was literally piercing my soul. I looked away and sighed again, then looked at him.

"Can I pleasee have the letter?" I asked sweetly. He smiled and handed it to me.

When I took it from him, he said "Don't open it until you're on the bus again. And don't try to force yourself there. What you do from there is your choice. Except one thing...But go ahead, tell everyone what has been happening, I don't care." Then there was a wave of heat and he was gone.

*The next day, Christina's P.O.V.*

Finally. Freedom. I smiled to myself as I walked out with Jinxx and Sammi. They were the only ones who decided to come and pick me up...Over the past few days, Sammi and I had become really close. I smiled as I got in the back seat of the car with Sammi. Jinxx was driving.

We talked and giggled and then we pulled up in front of my house. I sighed and hugged Sammi and thanked Jinxx, then got out and walked up to the front door of my house. I turned and waved to them as they left. I unlocked my door and walked in. I wandered into my kitchen and leaned on the counter. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. I want to say it's a dream, but I have the letter to prove it wasn't...I sighed as I looked at the letter in my hands. Should I? No! Not until I'm on the bus again...I sighed and left the letter on the table and walked out into the living room. I had been in that hospital about 5 days and I hated it. You couldn't sleep. Oh well, that was over now...

I sighed as I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I flipped through the channels, finding nothing and flipped the TV back off. I flopped on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. A spider was crawling around and I immediately bolted off the couch. I hated spiders and it was on the ceiling, where I couldn't reach. I sighed and walked back to my bedroom. I walked in and was immediately hit with the faint smell of smoke. I looked to my bed side dresser and the butts were still there. I shut my door since it was warm in my room and I was cold, then wiped them off into the garbage can and sat on the edge of my bed. The blade was stuck in the wall...It was freaky, but I waved it off and laid down on my bed. I crawled under my covers and closed my eyes. I was so tired from the hospital.

I was starting to fall asleep when my door opened. I thought it was the beginning of a dream, so I ignored it. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and jumped. I didn't open my eyes though.

"Chris?" I heard Jinxx's voice ask me. How'd he get in here? My door was locked, right? Well, he did get in here the last time, so he must know where the key is. "Chris?" He said again, this time gently shaking me.

"Hmm?" I mumbled. I was tired and wanted to sleep right now.

"Wanna come to the bus?" He asked. I needed to open the letter at the bus, but there would be a second time, right?

"Sure." I said.

"Also, I found this on the kitchen table downstairs." He said. I rolled over and opened my eyes. He was holding my letter. I shot up and tried grabbing it from him, but he stepped back.

"It's ok Chris...I may or may not have had a part in delivering the letters to you and I was kinda told that I could read them before I did so...Soo...Uhm...Yea..." He said, seemingly nervous.

"What?! So do you know what my heritage is then???" I asked, now wide awake and somewhat mad.

"Umm...Yea, but if you want to know then you have to come to the bus." He said. I sighed and got out of bed. My feet hit the cold floor and I slid on my shoes. I followed him downstairs and out to his car. I slid in the passenger side and he handed the letter to me. I buckled my seat belt and Jinxx drove out of my driveway and down to the bus about 15 miles away.

When we pulled up next to the bus and I got out. I had to read the letter in front of everybody...And Jinxx already knew. We walked inside and CC attacked me with a hug. I laughed as the other guys walked out.

They all hugged me and Jake asked, after hugging me, "What's that?" He said, pointing to my letter.

"Oh this, only the letter telling me the rest of my heritage." I smiled. I was so excited.

"Well read it! Let us know!" Ashley said. They all sat on the couches as I opened my letter. I began reading.

"So this is it. The letter that answers everything. Well first things first: Andy, don't be mad at Christina or anything. She had break up with you as part of the test to see if she would break or not. She didn't...Not completely. She didn't want to do it, but she's strong. But anyway, Christina. You have 2 brothers. Me, the man you saw the other night in the hospital and the other...Well, lets just say our last name isn't Knight. Its-" I stopped there when I read the next word. I couldn't believe it. I cupped a hand over my mouth. No no no no no. This wasn't true. How could it be? No. I can't believe this. I read on. No. I couldn't. The letter fell from my hand I ran out of the bus.