Chapter 16

*Christina's P.O.V., a month later*

 Andy and I hadn't said a single word to each other, other than him telling me we were over. He hadn't spoken to Ashley either other than to call him a bastard, an asshole and to tell him they were no longer friends. I was trying my very hardest to not cut, but the guys never got around to taking my blades.

Also apparently when Jinxx said I was pregnant, CC and Jake were awake, so everyone found out at the same time thanks to Jinxx.

I had a scan in a couple of week to see what the gender of the baby was and get my cast removed.

*At the hospital 2 weeks later*

Finally my cast was off. It felt amazing to finally have this thing off. I walked to a different room with Ashley, who had been supportive of the baby and helping me to keep my mind off of cutting. I now shared a bunk with him instead of Andy. Ashley and I walked into the room and waited for the nurse.

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

Andy and I were no longer friends and he and Christina were no longer dating. Christina and I weren't dating either, even though we had a kid together...Or, were going to. Right now I was doing anything to keep her mind off of cutting. Anything. I would do anything. She still had her blades, and I don't know why, but I didn't take them from her.

Chris and I sat in the small room waiting for the nurse for about 10 minutes.

*Christina's P.O.V.*

"Hello Miss Ferguson. How are you today?" Asked the nurse.

"Ok."

"Ok. Are you guys ready to find out the gender of your baby?" She asked us. Ashley and I looked at each other and nodded, smiling. I lifted my shirt and she put the cold gel on my stomach. She moved the wand around and smiled.

"Congratulations. You have a baby boy." She said. I smiled and the nurse gave me a towel to wipe the gel off. Ashley and I walked out, happy and smiling.

When we walked back into the bus, Jinxx looked at us and said coldly "What is it?" It? It? A human life inside of his little sister. His nephew and he calling him and it? I glared at him. He didn't look up from the Kerrang magazine he was reading.

"A boy." Ashley said. Jinxx didn't say another word. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bunk. I climbed inside and laid down, putting my headphones in. Pretty much CC and Ashley weren't the only ones giving me the cold shoulder. Everyone, Jinxx and Andy especially, were a little mean to Ashley though. I felt bad for him. He crawled in next to me and I took out one of my headphones. I curled up next to Ashley and he put an arm around me and kissed my head. How weren't we dating yet? I sighed and closed my eyes. I soon fell into a restless sleep.

*3 1/2 months later*

Ashley had finally asked me to be his girlfriend about 3 weeks ago and my baby bump was showing and clearly visible from a distance. I did anything to hide it best I could, but nothing worked very well. Ashley and I had decided to name the baby Cody R.J. Purdy.

By now, pretty much all of the BVB army, and more, knew about Ashley fathering a child of Andy's ex girlfriend and very few were actually happy about it. I was getting so much hate/verbal abuse that it was making my phone slow. At one point my phone was too clogged with notifications and stuff and it just shorted out, but Ashley was kind enough to help me deactivate my twitter and account and he bought me a new phone.

Ashley and I were walking hand-in-hand through the park, just talking and laughing when a girl who had been watching us a little walked up to us. She glared at me.