Chapter 14(Warning: Sexual Content!)

*2 1/2 months later*

Soon I would be able to get this damn cast off my arm. I was so sick of it. It got in the way of EVERYTHING. I sighed as I sat down on the couch. Ashley and I were the only ones home, seeing as Jinxx was out with Sammi, Jake was visiting Ella, CC was with Lauren and Andy needed more liquor so he went to the store about 5 minute ago. Ashley sat down next to me and it was awkward silence for a few minutes.

"Hey Chris?" Ashley said suddenly.

"Yea?" I said, looking at him.

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

It was dead silence in the bus considering Chris and I were the only ones here. Everyone but Andy-who was at the store-was out seeing their girl. I needed to talk to Chris, really badly. I don't know why, but ever since that one night when we slept together, I have been falling harder and harder for her.

"Hey Chris?" I asked, not even realizing it.

"Yea?" She said. Shit. What was I supposed to say?

"Hi?" I said. She laughed an adorable little laugh. I smiled to myself.

"Umm, hi." She said back to me. I glanced at her and she was looking at me. I turned myself so I could see her more properly.

Before I knew what I was doing, I was on top of her, kissing her. And she was kissing me back.

*Christina's P.O.V.*

"Umm, hi." I said, still amused with what he said. I was looking at him. Why? I mean, its ok to look at friends. But there was something more about him. His eyes. His hair. Of course it wasn't helping too much right now that, once again, he was shirtless. He turned to look at me and I blushed. Why? 'Arg, snap out of it Chris!' I said, mentally slapping myself.

The next thing I knew, Ashley was on top of me. Kissing me, passionately. My first response. Kiss back. So I did. Ashley and I were laying on the couch, kissing. Eating each other's faces off when anyone of the 4 other guys could walk in at any moment. One of them being my boyfriend.

I felt Ashley's hands slide up my shirt, playing with my bra clasp. I felt him grow hard against my thigh. His other hand slid down, into my pants and into my entrance. He started fingering me and kissing down my jawline. I let out a soft moan as he inserted a second finger.

His fingers slid out of me and found the button of my pants. He undid them and slid them off, moving down. He started kissing my hips, then held them in place and he plunged his tongue into me. I moaned, louder than expected and I could feel his smirk against my skin. He swirled his tongue around inside of me and right as I was about to climax, a car door slammed outside. Ashley and I looked at each other, then he pulled his tongue out of me and I pulled my pants up. He walked quickly to the bathroom while I laid down on the couch and flipped on the TV. The bus door opened.

"Hey babe...Where's Ashley?" Asked Andy. I sat up and looked around.

"I think he's in the bathroom." Andy nodded and came over to me. He kissed me, with tongue and we separated just as Ashley walked back in. I felt kind of bad for him. He came over and sat next to me again. We listened to Andy putting the stuff away in the kitchen and Ashley started kissing my neck. I smiled and regretfully pushed him away.

I looked at him and he gave me sad puppy dog eyes. I felt bad for him, but Andy was in the other room and could walk out at any moment. He pushed me forward and kissed my lips again. I kissed him back, then we heard Andy's heavy footsteps coming out. I quickly pushed Ashley away and returned to laying on the couch.

Andy glanced at us and said "I got a text from the manager and something went wrong with recording the voicing on the songs we just recorded, so I have to go in and re-record them. I'll probably be gone about an hour or so. Bye babe." He said, kissing me deeply again. He pulled away and left. Once the door shut and Andy drove away, Ashley was kissing down my neck again.