I'm Sorry, Mr. Caylen...

Thank you for 100 reads! I'm so happy!

•••••

Ricky's Pov
________________

"I love him.." Jc muttered after his outburst. My head snapped in his direction, making sure I heard him correctly. He was messing with the hem of his shirt. I kept driving, my mind was buzzing. Jc was gay? But didn't he just break up with Lia? I saw him take a girl upstairs last night- he was the gay one that supposedly jumped through a window. It all made sense now. She was screaming about some gay queer talking about a boy while she was undressing. It must've been Jc. Talking about Kian.

I shook away the surprising thoughts and focused on the road. I didn't want all of us getting into an accident! Haha... That wasn't funny at all.

•••

We arrived ten minutes later. I looked at Jc as we parked. His cheeks were stained with tears, and his eyes were red and puffy. As we say there in silence I texted Connor* and the other guys that were waiting for Kian.

R: Guys can you give us a moment alone.. It's pretty serious..

Connor*: Whatever you need. I'll tell the other guys.

I quickly thanked him and shut my phone off. Obviously Jc needed some time to sort through his feelings, and all the old o2l guys there probably wouldn't help. I saw them all walking towards Conner's car so I ushered Jc inside. He was completely silent.

I hope this isn't too serious.

Ugh, Kian what did you get yourself into this time?

•••

Jc's Pov

What the fuck Kian?

I go and realize I have fucking feelings for you, and you go and crash your goddamned car? You could be dead. And I won't be able to live with myself for not telling you how I feel. Because I've known for months, hell maybe even years. I just never admitted it. I didn't get butterflies when I talked to Conner or Ricky. I get them when I talk to you. I knew that wasn't a fucking coincidence.

Oh my god, what am I going to do.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Caylen, but Kian wasn't wearing his seatbelt during the time of the crash. He's not with us anymore."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Caylen, but Kian cracked a vital nerve in his spine. He's alive, but he's completely paralyzed."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Caylen, but Kian has no memory. He suffered whiplash, and now, long-term memory loss. I'm sorry, but he will never remember you."

My mind shook with all the worst scenarios. I'm sorry, Mr. Caylen..

"Did you hear that Jc?! Kian will be fine!" Ricky's voice brought me back from my never ending nightmare.

"What?"

At some point a doctor made his way in front of us and was saying something I wasn't paying attention to. Math class all over again.

"Mr. Caylen?" I shook my head and focused on him. "I said," he started again, calmly and slowly. "Kian will be fine. He broke a few ribs, his arm, and a few fingers, but overall, he'll be just fine."

My head was in the clouds. The dizzying, swirling clouds. I was so lightheaded.. I wanted to faint from pure relief.

Actually, I did.

•••

Kian's Pov

I'm such a fucking idiot.

My mirrors weren't adjusted? Really? That's why my fucking arm and fingers hurt like hell? I couldn't even feel my lower torso. Everyone was going to be so mad and worried.. I don't even want to go home.

So that's where I was now, sitting on my firm hospital mattress, the nurses words repeating through my mind.

You can go now, Mr. Lawley. I'm sure your family is very concerned about you.

Yeah fucking right.

I sighed. I may as well get it over with. I stood up, limping towards the door to the hallway of the hospital. I had already changed into my party attire from last night, which took fucking forever because my torso hurt like the fiery depths of hell. No lie.

That night is such a blur now..

I made my way down the hallway, stumbling as I went. I made it to the waiting room. I expected the whole o2l group to be there. Well, the old o2l group. I sighed as I took a step forwards, collapsing on my broken arm and screaming in pain. A few nurses surrounded me and helped me up, but I was completely numb. My heart hurt even more than my throbbing arm, which felt like 1000 soccer cleats stomped all over it.

I limped over to wear I heard Ricky's lisp. My face remained stoic. He glanced up at me from his position on the ground with worried eyes. Why was he on the ground? I stumbled over to him a little bit faster, my eyes finally landing on what his were worrying about.

Jc was laying on the floor, looking quite dead.

I screamed.

•••••

Sorry this is kinda short. Only 800 words. :/

<Insert shameless self promotion>

I'm writing a smut. I don't even know what it is exactly, but there's definitely like 3 dicks in it so far.

It's called "He Wouldn't Stop." .. yeah it's one of those smut stories.

*Update: I deleted the smut story because it sucked. It only had like 15 reads anyways. Continue:

I'm also writing another Jian story, if anyone wants to look at that one. It has a better plot than this one, in my opinion, but I just need to develop it.

It's called "Dead End." You can find it on my profile.

•••

Okay, thanks for 100 reads again, I didn't think this would get past 4. I'm just so happy!

Review, Whatever, I don't give a fuck anymore, just tell me what you think.

-WAPLN