The Conclusion

*ducks to avoid the flying food you should be throwing at me*

Seriously last chapter I was celebrating 4K reads and now I'm celebrating EIGHT.

Anyways, here's a chapter.

Whoop whoop.

•••••

Jc

It's ironic how things work.

I was going on day eight with no sleep, almost eight days of sitting beside his bed, and it was eight days until I finally passed out.

Of course, in that one day I was asleep Kian woke up.

The only time I wasn't worrying about him he woke up.

I heard a bunch of beeps and doctors and nurses gasping when I woke up. I then looked at my hand that was being squeezed tightly.

I almost cried tears of joy that Kian was having a reaction after over a week of nothing. I was about to ask the doctors in the room what that meant, when one of them pointed at Kian's face.

I glanced over at him to see his eyes wide open and staring at me with more intensity than I've ever experienced.

I nearly shouted with joy and hugged him like he was my lifeline. Which, in a way, he was.

He weakly wrapped his arms around me and started crying into my chest. At that point, all the doctors but one left to give us some privacy.

I backed away and held his hand while the doctor shined lights in his eyes and felt his heartbeat and all the doctory stuff they do. I noticed then just how skinny he looked. Of course, all the tubes and stuff that was attached to him probably helped with that stuff, but honestly I don't know jack shit about it. That's what doctors are for, after all.

Suddenly Kian sat up quickly, which surprised me because he seemed so weak. He basically fell out of the bed and then ran into a wall trying to get out of the room.

"Mr. Lawley, where do you think you're going?" The doctor shouted from his seat.

"I haven't peed in god knows how long!" He shouted back from farther down the hall. I laughed at how Kian that sounded. He seemed just like his old self. It couldn't be any better than this.

The doctor grumbled something under his breath and wrote some medical junk down on a paper.

"Well, it seems he's back to his usual self," he announced. He should be able to check out tomorrow morning.

I nodded, beaming, and quickly followed Kian to the bathrooms.

By the time I got there, Kian was on his way out.

"Miss me?" He grinned.

"Asshole. Stop doing that." I grumbled, despite being endlessly happy that he was awake and well.

"How was that my fault?!" He laughed and hugged me again. I hugged him back, grateful that I was able to. I honestly thought I was never going to get him back. Now, I'll never let him go.

He let go and we walked down to the room again.

"We can leave in the morning." I said, settling down on my chair again.

"Or we can leave now," Kian aid stubbornly. "I want some fucking McDonalds. Right now." He packed up his things and changed out of his hospital gown. Moments later, he was as cute as ever and already leaving the room again.

"Kian!" I shouted as I gathered up my stuff. "Wait!"

We sprinted past the waiting room and to my car, which has been parked in the same spot for over week.

Kian looked breathless as he leaned on the car, trying to catch his breath.

I smiled sadly and started the car up. "Let's get you some food and then we'll head home." I said as we pulled out of the hospital for, hopefully, one of the last times.

"Sounds good." Kian coughed out. He sighed and grabbed my hand.

"I missed you." He told me, a sad smile cracked on his face. I turned to him in confusion.

"What do you mean? Wasn't it like sleeping?" I wondered, turning into McDonalds.

"No, it was like I was paralyzed. I couldn't move or talk or anything, but I heard everything.. I felt everything." Kian said quietly. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as I recalled all the times I told him I loved him and I kissed his cheek. He knew I did all of that?

"Yes, I did." Kian said confidently, gripping my hand harder. "And I was mad everytime you told me you loved me because I couldn't say it back."

I looked at him, surprised he was so open. Usually, Kian wasn't a very emotional person and he usually kept his feelings to himself.

I laughed and hit him lightly on the arm. "Stop being so soft. It's weird." I chuckled.

Kian lifted up my hand and kissed it. "Anything for you." He grinned.

"Bitch!" I laughed and tore my hand away from his. "Ew!" I pulled some hand sanitizer from my glove box and put it on, pretending to be disgusted with the kiss, when inside I was cheering.

Kian reached over and took the little bottle from me and chucked it out the window.

"Kian!" I shouted, looking at him in disbelief.

"You're stuck with me now." He said simply, messing with the radio. I continued to stare at him, still not believing he did that. Fucking physco.

"Well fucking drive!" Kian said, knocking me back into reality. "I'm hungry as shit." He grumbled.

I chuckled and pulled up behind another car.

"Anything for you." I mocked.

"Fucking right." Kian shot back.

I laughed.

I can get used to this.

••••••••••

AAAAANNNNDDDDDD

that's it.

Story's over.

Bye.

-ColorMeJian