"Too bad I don't know how to stop rain."

One of my favorite videos they've posted! ❤️

• Sorry for the break, but I'm back!

Thanks for 3000 reads!

•••••

Kian's Point of View

"Were you crying?"

I opened my eyes to see big brown ones staring into them. Then, a cold hand touches my cheek.

I sighed, relaxed. I wish I could wake up this way everyday.

And then the cold hand smacked me.

I groaned and threw the laughing Jc off of me and onto the floor. I rubbed my eyes, noticing my skin was sticky from last nights tears.

"Seriously though, are you okay?" He asked before running back through the hallway that lead to his room.

"Yeah," I called after him. After I heard a sound of approval from him I gathered a towel, some fresh clothes, and body wash so that I could take a shower. I want to wash away this gloomy feeling that's been hanging onto me the past few days.

"Kian?" Jc called from somewhere within the house. I responded with a grunt, still looking for a clean towel.

Then Jc appeared in the doorway of our "laundry room", which was just an extra room filled with piles upon piles of dirty clothes, and handed me a clean towel.

"Thanks," I breathed, taking it and stuffing it among my other things so that I could wash that heavy feeling off of me.

"Hey, I'm gonna head out." Jc was holding a backpack and his phone.

"Where?" I questioned, mentally cancelling the plans I made for the two of us today. It was nothing fancy, but I wanted to spend some time with Jc.

"Just traveling up the coast," he pulled out some random clothes from his backpack, showing me each thing as he went. "I want some cool pictures, and I'm kinda bored around here."

I nodded, looking anywhere but at him. He's exploring again? It seems as though he just got back.

I shook the thought away, shaming myself. That's Jc's business, Jc's life. If he wants to disappear for a few days he can, I'll just wait back here for him.

As usual. I tried to hold back a sigh.

"-So yeah," Suddenly Jc was at the door, about to leave. I completely zoned out. "Sound good?"

I shook my head. "Sure thing."

His bright smile spread across his face. "See you whenever!" He said excitedly. And then he was gone.

And even after I took that shower, it seemed as though that rain cloud above my head would never stop pouring this dampening, sad feeling on me. Too bad I don't know how to stop rain.

•••

Three meaningless days have gone by without a sign from my.. Something. I don't know what we are, but I know I've fallen deep into whatever it is.

I wish I could go back in time and listen to what he said that morning. Because now it's just Twitter scrolling and Instagram stalking.

I liked and commented on several of Jc's new Instagram photos, but my comments were lost in the many that yearned for his attention. Again, how did I get lucky enough to even know him?

After an hour of stalking different fans and YouTubers, I shut my phone off and stared at my ceiling. It was afternoon or so, and I had no idea what to do. This big house and not a single captivating idea sprang into my mind- at least, not one that didn't involve Jc.