Back to Reality •Part One•

THERE WAS NO O2L REUNION HOW COULD THEY?!?!

Enjoy.

•••

I forced my eyes open, past the shield
of sleepy dust telling me to just keep them closed. I looked around, rubbing my eyes and stretching. Yawning, I grabbed my IPhone off of my end stand and turned it on.

October 31, 2015.
6:17 A.M.

I sighed and flopped back on my pillow, but knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again now that I was already awake. Rolling off of my bed, I grabbed a white shirt and grey sweats and slipped them on.

I walked out of my room and saw Jc, wrapped in a towel and singing loudly.

"What are you doing up?" He exclaimed, looking at me confusedly. His wet curls were matted on his forehead and he was still wet. I could've drooled at that moment; he smelled so good and looked even better.

Except if I did I would ruin everything I had.

"Can't sleep." I grumbled. I saw him hide a smile and look away.

"Well, you look like ass." He responded. "Take a shower."

I shrugged and walked into the bathroom and instantly got goosebumps. "JC!!" I yelled.

"What?" He popped his head in.

"Why is it so goddamn cold?!" I asked, shivering.

"I dunno."

"Didn't you just take a hot shower?"

"Um, no."

I stared at him. "Then why are you wet?"

"I take cold showers, Kian." He gave me a face that practically shouted 'you should know this by now.'

"What? What dumb fuck takes a cold shower?" I grumbled as I shut the door. I couldn't help but imagine him in the shower, just a few minutes ago. I widened my eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm myself down, if you know what I mean.

Today's gonna suck.

•••

Jc's Pov

I was singing as I got out of the shower, as I usually do. I heard a few mumbled cuss words behind me and turned around to meet Kian's tired face.

"What are you doing up?" I exclaimed, taking in his scruffy morning look. It was hot.

He took a moment to process the question and then responded. "Can't sleep."

I hid my smile before he could see it and turned the other way. Damn, his morning voice was too much.

"Well, you look like ass. Take a shower." I directed and then retreated downstairs. I made pancakes quickly and turned on the tv, but I didn't really watch it. I got on my phone mostly, and checked Twitter.

"JC!!"

Great..

I got upstairs and poked my head in the bathroom door. "What?"