Back To Normal.. ?

Thanks for 300 reads!

Take two: updating fucking story.

I wrote 2000 words and I accidentally clicked "Select All" and then "Paste" when I frantically tried to unclick "Select All." So my whole story was replaced with "#instasquare" which was copied for some dumb fucking reason.

So yes, Part fucking Two.

You're lucky I'm in a somewhat good mood to deal with this shit.

Again, thanks for 300 reads.

*Sighs*

••••••••••

Jc's Pov

Remember, as Ricky was driving Jc to the hospital, Jc realized he liked Kian. Now he has to deal with the aftermath.

Enjoy.

...Again...

•••

Kian jumped on my back so I could take him back to the house, muttering about being tired or some shit even though he was laughing like he was on crack and drunk at the same time.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ricky's car pull out of our driveway and leave, with a not-so-happy Ricky driving? Why is he sad? Probably worried about Kian. Don't worry, I can take care of him.

"Faster!" Kian screamed, laughing even harder than he was before, somehow. I felt the vibrations against my back, warming me up and making me feel all fuzzy inside.

I kicked the door open dramatically, hearing the snap of the hinges breaking, but neither of us caring enough to say anything. Hinges are replaceable. Memories are not. And nobody wants the memory of an awesome piggy back ride ending with me opening the door normally. Nope.

I dropped Kian on the floor, momentarily forgetting about his injuries because he was acting high as fuck, like normal.

"OWW FUCKK!!" He shrieked, his voice cracking. I don't think he's ever going to outgrow the agonizingly adorable habit.

So much for being able to take care of him myself.

"Shit.." I mumbled crouching down next to him, whipping my phone out. "Are you okay? Do you want me to call someone to come over, I'm not really that good at this-"

"Nah, I like just you and me." He said quietly, almost to himself. He still held onto his arm, though.

"And Jc?" He mumbled, almost incoherently.

"Yeah?" I crouched down lower so I could hear him.

More inaudible mumbling.

"Huh?" I crouched down lower.

"Come closer," it was less than a whisper. I rolled my eyes, ducking my head even closer to his. There was barely three inches between our faces. I smelled his breath, which smelled like hospital food, and breathed in his cologne, which I quickly recognized as mine.

"Kian-"

He turned his head so quickly, I barely noticed he moved at all. He planted a huge, wet kiss on my cheek and stood
up quickly, yelling "GOT ONE" obnoxiously. He then limped into the kitchen quickly, before I could say anything. Not that I would, I was still speechless, hovering over the spot Kian was only a moment ago.