Back to Reality •Part Three•

Jc's Pov 🚀
----------

I saw Kian staring at me as this girl took me upstairs. He looked so.. Lifeless. I flashed a grin and winked at him before she took me into a room. She quickly started undressing. Like, REALLY quickly.

"Woah!" I said a little too loudly.

"What?" She snapped, irritated that I interrupted her. I raised my eyebrows as she dressed herself as quickly as she undressed. She was completely naked just a moment ago; why do I not have a boner, or anything?

She quickly replaced her glare with a smirk. "What? Are you nervous?" She stalked towards me like I was prey and pushed me on the bed. "I can help you with that.."

•••WARNING: SEXUAL THEMES•••

As I hit the soft cushion she climbed on top of me and slipped her dress off, leaving her in just a bra and thong.

"Look, I don't really-" she cut me off with a deep kiss. It was sloppy, and her mouth tastes like cigarettes. She desperately pushed her tongue down my throat as she unbuckled my belt and slipped it off. This kiss wasn't passionate or meaningful, it was emotionless. It was devoid of love, or even friendship.

It was all wrong.

"STOP!" I pushed her off of me when I felt her long nails stroke my member. Again, it didn't faze me at all. I couldn't get my mind off of Kian. He looked so heartbroken and... Empty. I needed to find him.

"I need to get to Kian!" I blurted out. I covered my mouth and stared at the girl who dragged me up here.

"Kian!?" She yelled, "I know I'm a one time thing, but your really thinking about someone else right now?! A boy?! What are you, some gay queer?!" She screamed, chucking pillows at me. I covered my face, but I knew I deserved it.

"UGH!" She screamed as she dressed herself again. "A gay fucking queer!" She opened the door and stepped out. "YOU NEED JESUS!" She slammed the door and I soon heard the main door to the house slam, as well. The music soon stopped afterwards. I quickly ran to close the door as I heard footsteps pounding up the stairs. Dozens of people would be here at any moment. What do I do?

I heard a knock. Then two. Three.

"Yo! Who's in dere?" The person slurred. I recognized Dom's voice immediately.

"Some queeeeer!" This voice was familiar, but I couldn't place a name.

"Shut up, Nash!" Cameron's voice got my attention. Ricky must've really meant it when he said he was inviting everyone.

I heard lone footsteps leave the outside of the door. Then, heavier ones followed. Almost two minutes later, another door for a couple slammed shut.

The doorknob to this room turned a moment after that. I panicked. What do I do? Everyone's going to think I'm gay! I'm not gay! Am I?

I quickly opened the window and peered out. The porch was directly below it, so I would land on the porch's roof.

"Fuck that.." I mumbled. I grabbed my belt and hid in the closet just as the door swung open.

A dozen or so footsteps filed in the room. They all spread out, and I heard a pair come near the closet. I tried to sink further in the closet, but there was nowhere to go. I was caught.

The door cracked open and I started rambling quietly. "Look,"

"Yo! Look here!" Dom's voice rang out. The door to the closet closed and the footsteps thundered towards the window, along with all the others. "He climbed out the window!"

"Whatever," another voice yelled. "Let's party! Forget that faggot!" Everybody ran out of the room and downstairs and the music started immediately after that. I stepped out of the closet and sighed.

"I knew it was you."

I jumped at another voice in the room, but it was a girl's. Girls are supposed to keep secrets, right?

"Only the loyal ones. And frankly there aren't that many of those anymore." Whoops. I must've said that out loud. I turned around and saw a girl with long, black hair and sunglasses. She was wearing high waisted black shorts and a white shirt that said "New York Coty Girl" despite the fall weather. She was smoking a cigarette.

"Um, can you keep a secret?" I asked hurriedly. I needed to find Kian. Something was up with him.

"Depends who for." She inhaled another breath of her cancer stick. I coughed and blew some smoke from my face.

"How about a stranger?" I stepped towards the door, willing her to say something quickly.

She blew out another puff of smoke nonchalantly. "Eh, sure."

I thanked her and ran out the door. "Wait." I sighed and turned around.

"What?"

"Why so rushed? Live in the moment." She said slowly, which agitated me.

"I need to find Kian. And I am." I said quickly. As I was running out the door, I heard her say something else.

"I ship it."

•••

After wandering around the street where we parked in for an hour, I gave up and sat down on the sidewalk. My eyes were heavy. I drank a lot, I'm surprised I even got out here.

"Kian, where are you?" I mumbled, picking up a random rock and chucking it as far as possible. I heard a car alarm go off in the distance. I took out my phone and called him, again. This was the eighth time.

I laid down on the hard concrete and closes my eyes.

Where are you, Kian?

•••

I woke up to honking. I opened my eyes to a blinding sun and looked at what was making the noise. I saw a familiar car and managed to croak out, "Ricky?"

"Oh my gosh, I found you!" Even though he was one of the most drunken people, he seemed bright and awake. I felt like someone dropped a ton of bricks on my head and achey back.

"What? Where's Kian?" I stood up and nearly fell on Ricky before he caught me.

"Oh my god.." He mumbled. After carrying me to his car he got silent.

"What?" I asked. He gave me a pitiful look and started the car, but still didn't do anything. "What?!"

"Jc.. Kian's in the hospital... He might not survive.." I stared at him.

"WELL THEN FUCKING DRIVE! I NEED HIM!"

My mind raced. I finally realized why he's been on my mind, why I couldn't stop think about him, why I felt a shock when we touched. I found out why his voice is my drug, why his laugh lights up my whole day.

"I love him.."

•••••

We had off today, so I posted a new chapter! Hope you enjoyed!

Comment. Vote. Tell me what you think. 💎

- What a Pretty Little Nightmare 📸