Back to Reality •Part Two•

We arrived within ten minutes. We got there around nine, and the party was already huge. We had to park two streets down because there were cars everywhere, some we recognized, some we didn't. Because I was the driver this time, I couldn't drink at all.

I heard my phone ding just as we parked.

Ricky: R u guys comin?

Kian: Yeah we just got here

Ricky: K see you then

I didn't respond, just got out and started my trek up to Ricky's spacious house.

~ (A/N) I don't really know where Ricky lives, or if he has a big house, or what so just go along with it! 🤗~

We finally arrived and the door was wide open anyways so we just walked in. I was instantly met with pounding music and a huge crowd of people dancing and talking.

~ I've also never been to a huge party so 🤗🤗🤗~

Jc instantly went to get a drink so I was left alone watching everyone have fun. I would usually love these types of parties, but not when I have a shattered heart and I can't even flush away the memories with bitter alcohol. I sighed and went to sit on the couch, hoping Jc would want to leave in only a couple hours or so.

...

After two hours of watching random girls grind all over Jc, I had enough. I didn't feel like conversing or dancing, I just wanted to go home and cry. I got up and headed over to him, only to be stopped by a short girl with big brown eyes and curly hair which was pulled into a small ponytail on top of her head. She had olive skin, plump lips, and little freckles sprinkled across her cheeks and nose. She was pretty adorable, but all I cared about was Jc at the moment.

"Excuse me." I snapped pushing past her and her friend. Her friend was bigger, but had round green eyes and a long slim face. She was gorgeous as well.

"Fight me!" She threatened and I almost laughed at her high pitched voice trying to intimidate me, or any other person for that matter.

The brown haired girl started laughing. "That isn't gonna do anything!" The green eyed girl glared at her, but started laughing as well.

I stared at them strangely, then looked over to where Jc was a moment ago.

I regretted it. I really fucking regretted it. 

Some slut in a tight red cocktail dress was dragging him upstairs. Well, not really dragging him, but she was definitely a dominate. Jc saw me, and winked with a thumbs up before he was out of sight.

And that's when I knew what true heartbreak was. It felt like someone ripped out my heart, cut a hole right in the center and then shoved it back in my body. Like someone expected me to live with such an empty feeling inside of me.

"Fuck Jc.." I mumbled to myself as I stormed through the crowded room and out the door. My face was probably beet red, I was so furious. He doesn't just flirt with me, and joke with me, and play with me, then leave me at any moment. I'm not just some toy he can throw away after he gets bored.

But the worst part is that he doesn't even know he's hurting me. He doesn't know he's doing anything wrong, and that's so frustrating and goddamn heart breaking that I could scream.

I stormed to the car and got in, fuming. "Fuck Jc, he can get a ride himself.." I grumbled while I started the car. I know I shouldn't be driving while I'm this emotional, but I don't care anymore. I just wanted to go home. Scratch that, I wanted to be alone.

I started driving home, high above the speed limit. I heard police sirens almost immediately. I stuck my head out of the window and looked behind my car, because my mirrors weren't angled correctly.

"What the-"

Then it was black.

•••

PLOT TWIST.

Check out my other story, Dead End, it's a Jian story. 💁🏽 I like it better than this one.

Comment, Vote, whatever just

Tell me what you think! 💎

-WAPLN