Donkey Kicks and Kiandrea

*updates for 500 views but realizes we're already halfway to 600*

••••••••••

Jc's Pov

•••

All fucking day Kian has been grumbling and complaining over something. Every time I ask him why, he won't tell me, then he gets mad at me for not being more concerned. I swear he acts like a 12 year old hormonal girl sometimes.

Once again, he'a groaning while texting someone on his phone.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. He looked at me like I'd just grown three heads.

"Huh?" He asked. Idiot. Again, why do I like him?

"You've only been slouching around complaining for two hours straight." I rolled my eyes. "And then not telling me what the fucks bothering you."

"It's nothing.." He sighed and glared at his phone. I grabbed the nearest object, which happened to be a banana that I was about to eat, and chucked it at him. The end of the banana, the gross part that everyone chops off, stabbed his eye at a perfect angle.

Great, now I get to hear him complain about that.

He screamed for a good eight seconds before he ran out of breath. The scream was long and ear shattering, and his voice cracked a few times. I couldn't keep the obnoxious smile from flickering across my face.

"FUCKER!" He screamed, voice cracking to an unusually high level. I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore. It was like puke, it just built up inside me and forces it's way out of my mouth... That's fucking disgusting.

I shivered and continued chuckling while Kian ran to the bathroom to check out his banana eye.

He came back out moments later with a swollen red eye and a death glare.

Shit.

I got up and ran away like Satan himself was chasing me. Because Kian got his casts and whatnot removed about a week ago, he easily caught up to me and jumped on my back. I fell onto our pool table and slid across it, landing on the floor on the other side. Kian was still atop me, seemingly unfazed. He started poking my ribs and I erupted in painful laughter. If he didn't get off I was gonna pee.

"Kian-" I laughed more. The tickling was getting painful, actually.

He kept poking at my sides. I started twitching and fidgeting underneath him. If he didn't stop...

You know that moment, while tickling someone, when they just snap? They just randomly snap in the midst of their laughter and tears with revenge strong enough to kill a person. That's why the tickler must know when to stop.

Sadly, the tickler, in this case Kian, didn't know of this.

He kept poking me. Tears streamed out of my face, which only made him laugh harder. "KIAN!" I said through my heavy breathing. "STOP!"

He smirked at me. He poked me a few more times. On the sixth poke, yes I counted, I snapped.

"OW! YOU FUCKER!"

I got up and ran to my room, closing it and locking the door. I heard footsteps run up to my door and slam into it, then I heard a string of cuss words trailing behind the slam.

It turns out I rolled over and donkey kicked Kian in the stomach.

I couldn't help but think he deserved it, but that doesn't mean I feel any less guilty.

"You can't stay in there forever, Justin!" Kian taunted. I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed, before I realized my phone and the bathroom weren't available from here. I pulled out my MacBook and got on tumblr.

So apparently "Jian" is still a thing. I know we made a few videos about the ship while in o2l, but I didn't know it was still a thing. Apparently the ship is still sailing, and going strong. After scrolling through some Jian tags, I heard the front door slam shut.

Did Kian leave?

I tentatively tiptoed to the living area and scanned the room. Empty. I heard Kian's phone vibrate. He wouldn't leave without his phone, right?

I checked to see if his car was here. It wasn't.

Well, there's no harm in seeing who texted him.

I looked at his phone.

Andrea:

See ya in 10! Make sure your lips...

I quickly picked up his phone and logged in, knowing that my fingerprint was one of the two saved to unlock it. The other was his, of course.

But why is Andrea texting him?

I read the rest of the text.

... Make sure your lips aren't chapped! We wouldn't want that! 😘😂

Him and Andrea are meeting up? And why wouldn't she want his lips chapped?

I tried to push the thought out of my mind. They couldn't.. Right? They broke up. I dismissed the thought and decided to take a nap to clear my head.

I woke up to the beeping of my phone. Someone posted a new video on YouTube.

I warily unlocked my phone and nearly died at the notification.

@superkian13 just posted a new video!

" Kissing My Ex Girlfriend "

Soooooooooooo, yeah. This really happened. I honestly don't know what to say haha...

I ignored the description and looked at the twenty six messages I received.

Kian:

JAYYYSEEEEE +7

Justin. +1

Seriously. +3

WHY AREN'T YOU TEXTING BACKKK +6

JC JC JC JC JC +3

What's wrong ??? +2

WHAT HAPPENED IM COMING HOME +4

I rolled my eyes and deleted all the messages, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach. He was worried about me.

Yeah, he's also worried about Andrea.

I went to my room and locked it. Refusing to come out, even when I heard Kian's cute little snores as he slept against my door.

Whatever, I thought.

Liking someone sucks.

•••••

Sorry this chapter is short, but I'm planning on posting another one in Kian's Pov when I hit 650 views.

Thanks for 500 reads!

If you haven't already, read my other Jian story "Finding Me." Thanks for 200 reads on that one!

Also,

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!

-ColorMeJian