Going Home.

Can someone donate 25$ to me so I can get Neptønes? Ughhh..

•••

Ricky's POV

---

Kian started screaming like a freaking banshee which didn't really help a panicking me at all.

I gently laid Jc down on the floor again and stood up to calm down Kian, who was still screaming.

"Kian.." I put my hands up and walked over to him. He was still screaming but not as loudly. "He only fainted.. He's fine.."

Kian stared at my hands, then to Jc, then back at my hands again. He stopped screaming, but I saw his lip trembling and his hands shaking. Soon his eyes were filled with tears as he calmed himself down.

The built up tears overflowed as he gave me a bear hug. I blinked in surprise and hugged him back. I've never seen Kian cry, and he hasn't voluntarily given me a hug since Rickian was a thing. But then again, Kian was acting weird lately. He was really protective of Jc, and he was more emotional. I wonder what's up with him?

I glanced back at Jc while hugging Kian. He was gaining consciousness again and looked straight up confused and panicked.

Kian sniffed and pulled away, wiping his tears and snot on his sleeve. In a matter of seconds he was the headstrong, stubborn Kian I always knew. There was no trace of his tears other than his wet sleeve.

"Jc!" Kian exclaimed limping over to him and plopping beside him on the ground. I completely forgot about his broken bones.

"Kian what did you break?" I asked, crouching down behind Kian who was facing Jc. "Kian?" I stood up to see what was wrong. Neither of them were talking.

They were just sitting there, staring at each other. They had a glint of something in their eyes but I couldn't name it.

I then remembered what Jc said about loving Kian. Could Kian love Jc too? I didn't know either of them were gay, but both seem to be the type to not label themselves.

"Ahem." I coughed. This was a lot to take in, and I'm sure the guys wanted to get to their home as much as I wanted to get to mine. "Let's go home."

"Yeah.." Jc mumbled and stood up. He helped Kian up then held on to his arm all the way to car. Couldn't Kian walk by himself?

I noticed that Connor's car was gone. They must've left. Eh, I'll text them about it later.

After Jc put Kian in the backseat of the car he turned to me with a stoic face.

"Please don't tell anybody what I said! I don't really know what I am, or who I like, but-" he started rambling. Oh, Jc.

"Jc." He stopped and stared at me. "I won't tell."

"Thank god!" He said, relieved. He was about to open the door and get in, but I stopped him.

"And based off of what I saw in there," I gestured to the hospital, "he loves you too. Don't screw this one up, Jc."

He laughed and climbed in. "I won't."

"You won't what?" Kian asked suspiciously from the backseat.

"Nothing." Me and Jc said at the same time. We started laughing a moment later while Kian pouted in the back.

"You better not, though." I said, just to get on Kian's nerves. Usually he was the one who liked annoying the guys when we lived together, but it's so easy to get a rise out of him, too.

"Better not what?!" He screamed from the backseat, his voice cracking to an unusually high level. Me and Jc cracked up while he pouted again behind us.

I really missed having these guys around. You don't realize how lucky you are to have something until you lose it. And I really lost it when we lost the group. Sure we can hang out, but It won't be the same. We won't be the number one collab channel on YouTube ever again, and I really missed it.

I guess you just gotta keep going and hope for the best.

---

I pulled up to Kian and Jc's house about 20 minutes later. I've only been to their house a few times and I got lost a lot on the way.

"Youuurrreee hommmeeee!" I exclaimed, beeping the horn obnoxiously to wake up both of the guys. They fell asleep after the third wrong turn.

Kian sat up quickly, banging his broken arm off of the seat. He proceeded to scream loudly after that, which woke up Jc. He jumped back beside Kian within three seconds, asking him what was wrong. It was adorable.

"Aww!" I couldn't help but coo. I really hoped Kian liked Jc back. I always suspected that Kian had feelings for guys, after all he goes from friend to friend, leaving ship names in his wake. Lawlorff, Rickian, and now Jian. Hopefully this one wouldn't end anytime soon, though. I sighed at the memories we made together, and all those Rickian videos with millions of views. It was depressing and refreshing at the same time. To know that you had such a best friend that was still in your life, and that you shared memories with them that no one could replace. That part was refreshing, but the fact that said "best friend" was out making new memories and experiences with someone else was depressing. Very depressing.

"Ricky!" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Jc standing in front of my car with Kian on his shoulder. Kian's lower torso was all wrapped up and he had a cast on his left arm and braces on that same arm's hand for the two fingers he broke. Good thing he was right handed.

Kian let out a little moan and started whispering something in Jc's ear. Jc's eyes rolled and I saw him mouth "fine."

"Am I good to go?" I asked sadly. It was cool to see the guys and I wish I could stay, but I'm sure they wanted some alone time after the accident.

"Yeah! Thanks for everything, man! You need to come over soon!" Jc exclaimed, tensing up like he was preparing for something.

"Yeah, I do." I shouted to him as I backed my car away from the duo. More plans that would never happen. We have been saying the same thing about getting together for a collab for months, and it never seems to happen.

"Bye dude!" Kian yelled in the weird language thing that him and Jc have mastered. I was so jealous of them for doing it together when I couldn't get the hang of it. Seems silly now, to think back on it.

I was waiting for a chance to pull out of their driveway onto the busy road when I looked back and glanced at the duo again. Kian was on Jc's back laughing about something as he carried him back to the house.

The sound of beeping brought me back to reality. There was a line of cars waiting for me to pull out. I nodded my head to them and turned to leave the spacious house and go back to mine, somewhat sad that my visit was already over.

Maybe I would take them up on that offer about coming over.

•••••

Sorry if Ricky is ooc, but I wanted to write him like this, so I did.

Next chapter will go back to Kian and Jc. They need to make out soon.

---
Again, self promotion.
Dead End- my other Jian story. (Which I like better)
He Wouldn't Stop.- My smut story. (Which is probably terrible tbh)
---

180 reads??? Last chapter I was thanking you for 100!

Stay strong,

-What a Pretty Little Nightmare ✈️