Author's Note

I began writing this story after watching Age of Ultron earlier this year, but didn't start publishing the chapter's until a few months later. I will say that I did not expect so much positive feedback! It blows my mind at how much this story is loved and admired. To know that there are people out there who genuinely enjoy my story is absolutely incredible!

I just want to say thank you for everyone who has been following me along with this story from the beginning. And another big thank you to the newcomers who maybe stumbled upon this story and decided to give it a go:) You're all amazing!

I try my best to update this story every three days, and with that being said, I haven't gotten the chance to go back and fix some mistakes I may have made along the way. 

When it comes to writing my chapters, I have to spend some time thinking about what I want to do and what I plan on doing with the characters. I crafted this plot line one day over the summer in hopes of sculpting it out better as I went along, so it's no surprise that there are some areas in the story that might seem a bit blurred do to the sole fact that I haven't gone back to fix it up. 

Plot holes are a writer's worst fear! Haha, I swear! 

And my personal stories (the ones I hope will get published one day) are different to my Wattpad stories for many reasons. With my personal stories, I feel extremely free with allowing typos and making tiny mistakes, because I know eventually I will go back and fix them. But with Wattpad, I try and avoid as many typos as I can because I know that I won't be returning to that chapter for a while. 

When this story ends (I know I'm sad too) I will go back to the beginning and fix all of my errors--the plot holes included--and make sure this story is as clean as can be! Then you guys can go back and read it through and through without stumbling across a few misspelled words:)

But for now, it would be greatly appreciated if you guys asked me some questions down below about the story that you feel confused about! I want this story to flow, and by answering your questions and picking out the parts that you may not understand will definitely help me!

Here are some simple questions/answers that you might find helpful:

1) How old are the twins?

Well, in the movie, Wanda and Pietro aren't really given an age. Their story begins with them being 10 years old, but after that there is no telling how old they actually are. It says that the twins volunteered for Strucker's experiment when they were in adulthood, which makes me think 18-19. In this story, I imagine the twins as being in their early 20's, which obviously makes them considerably younger than the rest of the team.

2) What are the Sentinels? 

I had no idea I was going to be incorporating the Sentinels into this story until half way, and when I finally decided on that, I knew there would be some confusion as to what the Sentinels actually were. The Sentinels are mutant hunting robots that were designed by Bolivar Trask, and their most notable appearance is described as being three stories tall. Yes, that is extremely tall! But in this story, I modified their appearance as being maybe 7-8 feet tall, with the ability to replicate their opponents powers. They also have the ability of flight. 

3) Bruce/Natasha a.k.a BruceNat--why?

When I watched Age of Ultron, I was so surprised to see a relationship develop between Bruce and Natasha, and it kind of threw me off guard! But, I decided to follow that script and keep BruceNat for this story. A lot of you dislike BruceNat, as do I, but I wanted this to tie in with Age of Ultron as much as possible:)

4) The Barton Family--WHY???

If there was one thing I disliked about Age of Ultron, it was Clint having a secret family. Like what??? Why?? Lmao! I am a loyal Clintasha shipper and I always will be, but as I mentioned before, I wanted to keep this storyline closely linked with Age of Ultron, mainly because it was going to tie in with my own plot line. Perhaps in another story I'll give Clintasha the attention they deserve:D