Chapter Thirteen

OKAY I KNOW IM TERRIBLE. It has been so long since I updated, i have had so much going on. i have been in hospital as I had to get surgery on my stupid knee, also I am at the end of my semester at uni so I have so many assignments due the week coming so I have been studying like a freak and craming so much work and I honestly havent had the time to update. So here it is, it wasn't really how I planned this chapter out but as I was writing a new plot for this chapter started unfolding. So tell me what you think of it! Hope you enjoy. Btw it hasn't been edited yet so there might be a few typos sorry! just really wanted to post asap for you guys!

HARRY P.O.V

I woke up and felt around the sheets for Payton but the other body that was supposed to be in bed with me wasn't there. I instantly jumped out of bed and threw some track pants on and sleepily stumbled down the stairs hoping she would just be in the kitchen making a tea but instead I found a note.

Thanks for last night Harry.

Love Pay xx

I couldn't help but feel disappointed. I felt that after what happened last night she would feel a little closer to me, but that clearly wasn't the case. I sighed a ran my fingers through my hair. What did I have to do to get this girl to care for me like I cared for her?

***

PAYTON P.O.V

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I reached over and turned it off before moaning and throwing my head under my pillow. 

"Wakey wakey rise and shine! Get up get up it's morning time!" Keira squealed while jumping up and down on my bed. I honestly would like to know where she gets her energy from in the morning.

"Okay, okay! Im up!" I groaned sitting up and swinging my legs over the side of the bed. Leaning over and putting my head in my hands i sighed. I hate mondays.

I finally got up and headed to the shower. As I was washing my hair I began to think of what I'd say to Harry today. I was due for my mentoring session with him today and I was freaking out for two reasons. One, because I left without saying goodbye or anything the other night, which was wrong on so many levels. And two, because I had come to the realisation that I was slowly but surely falling in love with the boy band star and that is something that I didn't want to do, which is why I have been avoiding his phone calls and texts. I was in one predicament that I did NOT want to be in, this wasn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to come here to make music, not fall in love. I sighed and turned the shower off and pulled a towel around me. I checked my phone and realised the time, I didn't think I was in the shower THAT long. I was going to be late. Damn you Harry, always invading my thoughts. I thought to myself while rushing around the room scrambling to get ready to get to my first class.

I walked into Mr Reynold's class and took my usual squeaky seat at the back of the classroom. Everyone was chatting about their weekend and how sloshed they got as I just sat by myself picking at my black nail polish nervously thinking about what I will say to Harry when he comes in to take me for my mentoring session. 

I was completely lost in thought when I heard Mr Reynolds call my name. I looked up and saw Harry looking at me, seeming to be equally as nervous as me. I grabbed my bag and flung it over my shoulder and followed Harry out of the classroom. We walked down the hall to the practice room in an awkward silence which was unusual for us. When we reached the door I was too focused on my thoughts to see the floor mat and tripped over it and nearly face-planted the floor before a strong arm reached out and caught me.