Chapter Eleven

The next week passed by extremely slowly. Harry hasn't spoke to me, I don't blame him, truth is I haven't even seen him around the academy for the past few days which was odd. I was feeling guilty for my outburst, but I was still angry. I hated when people gave me sympathy like that, it just seemed like they were doing it out of politeness and tradition rather then true concern.

I walked down the hallway to my dorm, my Doc Martins squeaking on the floorboards. My head hung low making my softs curls cascade down my face. When I reached my door I fished out my keys from my pocket and was about to unlock the door when my iPhone vibrated in my bag. I took it out and read the text.

Harry-

Payton, we neeeeeed to tlk. I'm sorwy bout what happerned plz reply xxxo

I sighed at the text then let myself into the room. I flopped down on my bed and re-read the text. Something was odd, his spelling was atrocious which was unlike him. I chose to stop thinking about it. All it did was make me miserable. I did want to talk to him about it, but not yet, not now. 

I kicked off my shoes and curled myself up in a ball in fatal position and rocked myself wanting to send my self to sleep. Just when I thought I was about to drift off the door swung open and I was greeted with that fiery red hair.

"Payton get your lazy ass up out of that bed! You are not staying curled up in that bed all night sulking. I don't know what Harry did but we are going out tonight and your going to have fun and forget about him!" she said pulling at my jacket forcing me off the bed.

"Fine, just let me have a shower first" I huffed. She was right, I needed to take my mind off things.

I turned on the shower and let the warmth soothe my tense muscles. I washed my hair with my favourite strawberry scented shampoo and then pumped out my vanilla butter lotion before smothering my body in it. I stood in the shower for a while trying to compose myself for this 'night out' with Keira. Finally I turned off the tap and wrapped a towel around my body. I quickly dried my hair till it fell down my chest in my natural soft curls. I then applied some make-up, putting little foundation on, blush and some red lipstick.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Keira pulling out numerous dressed from my wardrobe and throwing them on my bed.

"Um Keira, where do you actually plan on taking me?" I asked making her jump in surprise.

"Its friday night, we are young single girls in London, we're going clubbing of course." she replied displaying a wide grin causing me to smile back at her.

I walked over to my bed and picked up the last dress she threw last on the bed. It was a 3/4 sleeve dress that puffed out from my waist. It had a black lace covering the whole dress and showed off half my back. The dress was pretty, it wasn't 'sexy' but pretty but made you look just as good thats why it was my favourite dress, although I can't remember the last time I wore it. I walked off to the bathroom grabbing my favourite red pumps first.

I quickly changed into the dress and slipped into the red pumps before walking out the bathroom where Keira was waiting on the bed now changed into her cute white baby doll dress with brown wedges. She looked up when I walked through and her jaw dropped.

"Holy hell Payton, you look drop dead gorgeous! Why do you hide those curves or legs girl! Guys are going to be frothing over you tonight my friend!" she said giggling circling around me eyeing me up and down.