IMPORTANT - AUTHORS NOTE

I'm really sorry if you thought this was an update! But I'm letting you know this story will be put on hold. Hopefully not for too long. I know it has been ages since I updated and I have many reasons for that, one major one was the my internet modem literally blew up during a storm! I only just got internet back, another reason is I am now back at uni (unfortunately) and no longer have the freedom of time I had during my holidays. This is my diploma year at uni, and will soon be starting my advanced diploma and then Bachelors so uni is just full on right now. To top it of my harddrive with all my assignments broke so I have been craming trying to re-do them all. I will take this story off hold when I have basically finished writing ALL chapters. I just wanted to let you all know so you werent waiting on updates. I normally hate it when people put their stories on hold but now I understand. I have to put my career and schooling before this story I am afraid. I hope I don't lose too many of my readers. I seriously love you all and I hope to get  back to this story very soon because I love writing and hearing from you guys. You really make my day with your comments! If you don't follow me already please do because I will keep you all updated on a date that the story will continue, also I always follow back!

Anyways sorry for this long ass rant.  I LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE WAIT FOR ME!!!

<3 Breanna-Lee x