Chapter Twelve

OKAY I LIED GUYS! I'm already uploading the next chapter regardless of votes on the last one because to be honest I'm getting too excited with my ideas for this story, sue me. Also I've had a few people ask me to make me a trailer for their stories, and I'm totally cool with that as long as you help me promote this story! :) Hope you all enjoy! :))

PAYTON P.O.V

Harry held my trembling hand as we walked back into the club. The atmosphere suddenly feeling suffocating. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down to prevent having one of my familiar anxiety attacks.

Harry looked over at me, concerned filled his green orbs.

"Its okay Payton, he's gone, no one will hurt you. Lets just get out of here." Harry spoke rubbing circles on my hand before he brought it up to his mouth and dropped a gentle kiss on it. His motions visibly calming me. 

I nodded. "Can we just go to the bathroom quickly. Can you wait outside the door?" I asked, now scared that I'd run into another creep. He just nodded and led me to the door before I reluctantly let go of his hand and swung the heavy door open. There was no one in the bathroom thank god. I don't think I could deal with annoying drunk girls right now. I walked to the sink and looked into the mirror at myself. I had mascara wiped across my face, my eyes were wide and fearful and my hair was a wild mess. I turned the tap on and washed of the remnants of mascara off my face, the cold water calming me. I looked back up and tried to comb my fingers through my hair to calm down the curls which proved pretty useless. I stood there for a while, both hands either side of the sink trying to compose myself, images of what happened just minutes before making unwelcome visits to my head. I washed my face with water once more before I walked out of this quiet domain and back into the suffocating loud club. I saw Harry leaning up against the wall a few feet away. A few people crowded around him asking for autographs and pictures. Sometimes I forgot he was famous, he was just Harry to me. The annoying curly-haired dimpled boy who could get under my skin like no one else, but at the same time one of the only people I enjoy having as company. The whole situation still didn't make sense to me. His eyes darted over to me before he quickly came over and put his hand at the small of my back and guided me to exit. I saw Keira, she was still shamelessly flirting with the guy at the bar, her movements proving her intoxication. She now had some other girls with her which I assumed were her other friends. I told Harry to wait while I said goodbye, he stood a little distance away, his eyes never leaving me as I walked to Keira. Her eyes shot up when I tapped her on her shoulder.

"Payton, where the hell have you been?! I thought some pervert must of raped you in the toilets!" she giggled. Her comment making me wince as she wasn't far off the truth.

"Its a long story Keira. Listen I'm leaving, Harry is taking me back. But please be careful tonight." I said wrapping her up in a quick hug. She looked at me confused at my gesture which she knew was out of character for me but just nodded. We said our goodbyes and quickly walked back to Harry who placed his hand back on my back as we continued our way to the exit, his hand tightening around my back every time a guy would look at me.

We walked to his car and he fished out his keys from his back pocket, his fingers sloppily stumbling with them to find the button. His motions seemed odd. I thought came to my mind.

"Wait, Harry you can't drive, you've been drinking haven't you?" I questioned, slightly disappointed in my saviour.

"Ermm, no?" he said turned his head away from me so he wouldn't look into my eyes. He was a terribly liar. I now realised why his text seemed strange. He was drunk.

"Harry, you're not supposed to be drinking! Why would you ruin everything, you have been going so good!" I spoke, his gaze still not meeting mine.

"Look Payton can we talk about it later, I'm really not in the mood for arguing right now." his raspy voice spoke while ruffling his hair before smoothing it to the side as his gaze finally met mine.