Chapter 28: Alchemy is back

Everything back to normal, Thanksgiving week over and classes back along with the students. I could not have been happier, even after the date me and Shiriki had. That is until I saw a very familiar face during my break at lunch with Visellia.

"Well, I can't get a hug or a hey." The person says standing in front of me.

Visellia turns to me looking shocked. I hug the person. "Alchemy?"

Alchemy hugs me back, tightly. "Yes, it is me."

We let go and I could not believe what I am seeing. Alchemy White in the living flesh and looking so radiant.

"Oh," I remember my manners. "Visellia this is Alchemy. Alchemy this is Visellia. She is my roommate and a dear friend." I introduce the two.

"Nice to meet you." Alchemy says to Visellia.

"Likewise." Visellia says. I note the disgust for Alchemy in Visellia's tone of voice.

"How ya been, Sirrah?" Alchemy asks me.

I nod my head, "Been doing good. You?"

"Great. I have actually come to check on Andy. Have you seen her?"

"No, not for a good two weeks." I admit. After the blame game between Andy and I, I made it my business to keep away from her. I did not want anything to do with her.

"Well, I am going to find her. I will see you later." She hugs me again then walks off to find Andy.

Visellia turns to me and voices, "Are you going to let her back in, Sirrah?"

I could not even answer Visellia's question at the moment. Because even though Alchemy looks great and for the few minutes seems like her attitude has changed, I do not want to have a repeat of my senior year of high school. I just shrug my shoulders as my answer for now.

During my Basic Journalism class, I hear a bunch of whispers about Shiriki and his ex. I try to ignore the rumors and continue on with my classwork. But more and more students are starting to talk about it. Not being able to take it, I listen in on one of the rumors between two students behind me.

"Yeah, she enrolled herself two weeks ago, but had not gotten her schedule yet." A male student whispers.

"I saw her, she is hot. If Shiriki does not take her back, he is a fool." The second male student gossips.

"Naw, with her being pregnant with his child, he needs to take her back. Just for that reason."

"I doubt he will even take her back if the child is even his. He is too into that dark skin girl. The one that is a model now." Says the second guy.

The first guy chuckles, "Man, she is fine as fuck."

I beam, they are talking about me and my modeling.

"Yeah, she is. But, baby mama comes first."

I go back to my work, I stop. If she is pregnant with Shiriki's baby, then that means....I grumble in my mind. I try my best to focus on my work, but the rumors are buzzing around in my head. I know this should not bother me because I and Shiriki are not even dating or in a relationship. So, I don't know why it would bother me. I think it is because I want to be with him, but now that this issue has presented itself. I don't think I could be a stepmom to a child at 18 years old.

I try to fit the pieces together but without knowing how long his ex has been pregnant, I am left with more questions than answers.

Once class is over, I bolt out of the classroom anxious to find Visellia to ask her some questions about this whole thing. Rushing to get to my dorm, I nearly knock Shiriki over.