Chapter 20: Fault?

After the last 3 weeks, I have been completely ignored Andy. Even though, I did not confront Andy about the relationship she has with Cole, Andy had been trying her best to talk to me. Andy called me at least twice a day, more than she used to, Andy tried to invite herself to Visellia's party for her husband last weekend only to get put out by bouncers, and Andy even showed up to my photo shoots a few times. I know that Andy knows she messed up, I am sure that Cole had told Andy what I had said.

Cole is a different story. I had not been speaking to him, either. However, sometimes, I would answer his text days later along with his calls. At one point, he had even sent me flowers to my apartment. I could not deal with the betrayal he had done to me with my so-called best friend.

Leaving my last class for the day, I spot Andy waiting for me across the hallway. I sigh knowing I can no longer avoid Andy and that I need to talk to her about this. Andy walks up to me.

"Hey, can we talk?" Andy asks me with her voice breaking.

I angle myself to Andy, "About what? As I see it there is really nothing to talk to you about."

"Cole."

I moan not wanting to hear it, "Go ahead but please make it quick. Its Thanksgiving week and my family wants me home by a certain time."

"Okay. I know I hurt you by sleeping with Cole. In addition, by being on the other side of the mean fence. I wanted to apologize. I should have come to you and told you how I felt about Cole, but. . . I was scared."

I shake my head not wanting to hear anymore, but I let Andy continue.

"When you started doing more things without me, I became jealous. I wanted us to hand out, but instead of telling you I acted out and hung out with the wrong people."

"I invited. . . I tried to invite you out with some of my new friends. I also tried to get you to come with me to certain clubs in the school that I thought you would love. But, you turned me down each time, not to mention how rude you've been to Visellia for no reason at all."

"Sirrah, I am sorry. I did...I know I was wrong for it all, but some of it is your fault." Andy informs.

Taken aback, I gasps, "What? How?"

"Like with Cole, if you had have been a better girlfriend, he wouldn't have stayed away. Also, if you had have included me more I would not have been mean to you in the first place."

I bat my eyelashes at her, completely frozen in place at the nerve of Andy. Those comments she made also made her apology invalid. Andy stands there and looks at me with a smirk, waiting for an answer. There is a lot I can say to her, a lot that I want to say to her, but I have to keep my cool on this one. I can't be kicked out of college and have my future ruined because she wants to act like a child over a guy. Like I said, "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree sometimes".

"Also, don't think just because you got a little porn-o gig on the side, means you are getting him back. Cole is with me now and I am showing him the time of his life." Andy says walking away with a sick and twisted laugh trailing behind her.