Stupid

Gally was leaned against the wall, the shadow covering most of him

'Here' she said, sticking the bread through the bars.

'Thankyou.' He mumbled, eating it.
'No. Thankyou.' she told him.

'If it wasn't for you he would of had his way with me. God knows what state I'd be in' she shivered.

'You don't have to thank me.' He said.
'I do Gally. You saved me and now you're locked up in here like an animal, all for stopping the shit bag that tried to rape me'. 
She was angry about that.

'I'd never let any one hurt you. Lythia.. I need to tell yo-'

Alby interrupted him. 'Gally. Comeon, out' he gently said, as he unlocked the door.

As soon as he came out, Lythia subconsciously ran straight to him, hugging him.

His strong arms wrapped around her, and she was so happy Gally was there to stop Zart.

'You're a good man.' Alby said. 'What's happening to that piece of shit?' Gally snapped.
'We've made a decision. He's being banished. But we can't do that until tomorrow' he told us. 'What?! Then what's stopping him from touching me again?' Lythia shouted, parting from Gally.

'Believe me, he's not in any condition to even stand up right now thanks to Gally.' Alby continued. 'What so you're taking care of him? You're taking care of a rapist but shoved me in that pit? The morals are damn messed up here' Gally scoffed.
'The reason we want him to be stable is so that he can walk out of those walls and feel the fear of what's going to happen to him. Just like he did with lythia. He needs to be conscious so he can feel death. That's how the punishment works' Alby explained.
'So where is he?' Gally asked. 'Hidden. Don't you think we're letting you at him' Alby sternly replied. 'Supper is in 10 minutes.' He walked off, leaving us.

Lythia really wasn't feeling like showing her face at supper. The humiliation of what happened to her was too much.

'How many times?' Gally questioned. 'How many times did he put his dirty hands on you?' His face gleamed with anger.

'Three. But that was as far as it went.' she told him.
'I'm sorry that I couldn't be there sooner' he said, looking into her eyes. They sparkled, and he loved that.

'Don't be sorry.' she smiled. 'I'm gonna go to bed'.
'You're not coming to supper?' He asked, disappointed.

'I can't show my face.' she shook her head. 'Everyone staring, talking, I can't handle that tonight' she admitted.
'Comeon. You don't have to hideaway.' Gally took her hand as he walked her to the fire, where everyone was having supper in the distance.

Lythia was right. Everyone did stare. People stopped talking and eating and just stared. She let go of Gallys hand, her palms sweaty.

'What are you all looking at?' Newt shouted.

'Eat your damn food' Thomas followed on.

'Comeon, she's not a shucking side show attraction!' Minho shouted.

Then everyone continued talking and eating.

She sat next to newt this time, Gally joining, Newt handing them both food.

Bacon.

oh  she thought.

She really couldn't eat after everything that had happened today anyways. She rejected it. 'Who's' vest is that?' Gally whispered. 'Thomas'..' she said.
'Oh.'
'Hey thanks for being there Gally.' Thomas leaned out, awkwardly speaking.
'Hm.' Gally replied, not even looking his way.