An authors note (finally)

Ummmmmm okay so the love on this story is INSANE??? 

I've hopped on and off here over the past few years (extremely busy life I apologise) and I'm always astounded by the love you all give this book. I can't believe so many of you like my writing? 

Years on from publication, I personally know I can do SO much better with writing skills and styles, there's such an itch to re write this story the way I'd like to put it across now, however, there must be something right about it! And  I'd hate to change a story you guys love so much. 

I was beginning to write a new story (different universe, not related to TMR at all) which I'm halfway through but managed to hit a writers block. It's a work in progress.

However, due to the urge to rewrite this one, and the years gone by with so many of you asking for book two, I've decided to give it a go.

Truth be told, I have no idea where it's going. I had a whole follow up story in my mind back when I finished this one, but that's long gone.. I'm going to bite the bullet and improvise as I go. 

I'll have to give this story a re read, fall back in love with my characters and TMR universe as a whole, and get my writers brain back into order, so please be patient! But know that book two will be on its way to you. 

I'm open to ideas for the story to continue, so if anyone has any suggestions of what they'd like to see, please comment :) 

See you all soon!