Safe

This is quite triggering but it's vital not to miss this chapter so it's just a warning

Lythia opened her mouth. She wasn't going to lie. She was scared. She was scared of Zart.

'You look sad' he spoke, however his voice wasn't sympathetic, but more fierce. 'Whatever it is I'll cheer you up' he continued, in that same tone.

'I'm fine' she stuttered as he stepped closer. He ignored her, following her movements.. He was stood above her again.

Sitting against the tree probably wasn't a good position to stay in.

She began to move, but before she could even get up onto her feet, Zart was already on top of her, as her back hit the ground with a thud.

His whole weight was keeping her down.'I'll make you better' he spoke, before leaning his head down to kiss her, the yoghurt odor mixing with the breath odor.

'Stop it' she said, turning my head. In that short period of time, she noticed a flashing light beside her, her retinas focusing on the object, a small metal, scorpion looking creature flashed and scuttled away.

His hand ripped her face forward, as he tried kissing her again.

He was being forceful, and she pushed his face with all of her strength, and there was sheer anger in his droopy eyes.

It all happened so fast. His hands pinned hers down, as she struggled beneath him, kicking and screaming for him to stop, but it had no effect.

The fact that his hands were no longer holding her face straight, gave her leverage to turn her head to stop contact, but it only gave him access to her neck, which he licked.

He licked her neck, making her cringe, tears forming in her eyes as one of his hands flew down to her trousers. I head him unzip her pants.

She screamed, she screamed and she didn't even know what was coming out of my mouth, but she didn't care.

He unzipped his own and sloppily pulled them down, as her free hand came and hit him repeatedly in the face; still having no effect, only the odd grunts.

'Stop, please!' she screamed, knowing she had no strength against him, shaking.
He ripped her top down, she heard the snapping of stitching, her bra was visible, as he tried to also rip that off. Tears fell from her face as she continued to scream, helpless, wishing someone would come to her aid.

'Help me! Someone help!' At this point she was screaming anything that came to her mind. He licked her neck again, his horrible hand pulling down her trousers half way.

His finger nails clawed at my thigh as he attempted to pull her underwear along with them.

It was going to happen and there was no way of her stopping it.

She looked away and just cried, as she planted herself to the ground, trying to stop him from pulling her underwear away; her only barrier from him, a petty useless barrier.

Suddenly his weight was off her. She looked up and she could see the sky, instead of his droopy eyes and gaping mouth.

She got up, pulling up her pants and already planning her escape. She turned to find him, and oh he was there alright.

He was there and Gally was on top of him, beating him.

Lythia had seen newt coming over to her and her reaction was to just run straight into him as she collapsed on the floor. 
She looked at the scene. Gally was atop of Zart, his fists pounding into his face repeatedly. 'You think it's okay to touch women without their permission huh? You think it's okay to forcefully hurt her like that?' He spat, power behind the punches.