Chapter 17:The letter

“Wait!” I yelled. But Bryan didn’t turn around. What just happen? I touched my lips. Bryan kissed me, but what did that mean.

I got angry. Damn Bryan. Of course he would kiss me and then leave me with questions. I was walking back to the house still thinking about what happen.

But when I stepped into the house the lights were off. That weird I thought,”Is anyone there?” I turned on the lights

. “Surprise!” yelled Henry, Charlie, Lyel and Anne. ”Oh  my gosh what this?” “Just a little something for you winning!” replied Henry.

”But it was just a fencing match.” I said. ”Against the best player we had!” replied Henry. “Come on just sit down and eat.”

So I did. I need to get my mind off of what happened. We ate cake, and it was delicious. ”Presents time!” yelled Charlie. ”I am first!” Charlie handed me this box. I opened it. It was a beautiful necklace. ”Thank you so much Charlie.” “Your welcome!”.

“My turn!” yelled Anne. She handed me a box. I opened it and saw a beautiful dress. I lifted I tup and thanked Anne. “I guess this my turn,” said Lyel. He handed me something wrapped. I unwrapped it and saw that it was my mother’s comb. “I saw that it was still there so I thought you might want it.” Lyel said. I hugged him. He blushed. ”Thank you so much! You don’t know how much it means to me!” “Your welcome.” He replied.

” And finally there is me!” said Henry. “I  actually have a offer for you Carry.” I was nervous. ”What is it.” “Would you want to be a Leo?” This was the perfect chance. I could get my revenge I wanted.

”YES! Absolutely YES!” I screamed. Henry laughed. ”Good then you start tomorrow with Lyel. ”Lyel?” “Yeah I need to brush up on some skills.” “Ohh..” I said.

”Ohh and  before I forget Bryan wanted to give you this, Carry.” Henry handed me an envelope. ”He  said to  give it to you if you won. “Thanks,” I said quietly.

“Well..thank you everyone, but I am kind of tired so I am going to sleep. But thank you again!”

I closed the door and dumped all the presets on the bed. I opened the letter and started reading.

 Dear Carry,

If you got this letter then you won. I told myself that if you did then I would have the guts to kiss you. If I did,, I hoped you liked it cause I  know I would have. If I didn’t then well know you know how I feel. Carry…I Love you. Ever since saw you sleeping in my bed. I am leaving but when I get back I would like to know how you feel. I am giving you this time to think.

   Love,

                                                Bryan Vanderbilt