Chapter 7: The Thief?

I  woke up to what seem like the brightest day ever. It dawned on me that I  was know the queen of Nephila, and I  was supposedly kidnapped! How could I  help if i am  in hiding.

My parents would not be happy with me  if they saw  me now. I  got up, put on my  best face and open door ready to face whatever came at me.

But when I  open the door there was no one there. ”Hello? Is anyone here.” I  checked everywhere, but Bryan and Henry were gone.

I sat down and my  breakfast. What could I  do know. First I  really wanted to see my parent’s funeral but if I  went bloodbutcher would catch me.

Carry was deep in thought when she heard noises. It was coming from the door.

Someone was picking the lock! I  ran to the fireplace, picked up a log, and went to the other side of the door. The bugler was almost done and then I  head the click.

”The least they could have done is leave the door open." the bugalar mummbled.

WHACK!

I  swung the log as hard as I could, and knocked out the person. It was boy almost the same age as me  and  Bryan. He didn’t even look dangerous. He actually looked pretty good.

Bryan came running through the door. ”What did you do Princess?” “Someone was trying to break in, so I knocked him out. Where did you guys go?”

Bryan looked at the guy and laughed.” You did a good job at that. He looks like he is sleeping. He went out to pick up a few things for our friend there.”

Bryan pointed his finger at the guy on  the floor.

”Oh my gosh, you know him! Is he a Leo?” “No just Lyel. He deserved that though after what he did.” Bryan   had a face of disgust on his face, something I have never seen him do.

”Help me move him to the coach. He is no use to us if he asleep.” I helped Bryan move Lyel. ”Go get some cold water. ”.

”Here you go.” “Thanks, okay on the count of three poor the water.1..2…3!”

Lyel spang up. “What the hell….” “Lyel, I  would like you to meet Princess Catherine, who I think ..is the only person to successfully  sneak up on you.”

Lyel looked at me. His face softened. ”Princess, what an honor it is to meet you.” He kissed my hand. ”I am at you service,” Lyel said with a grin.