Chapter 2:Remembrance

I sat there in the tree and just thought about what led me to do this.

A few days ago,I was going to my father's study and I heard Bloodbuther and another man talking in the room.

”Why don’t we just kill the king,” replied Bloodbuthcher! ”No, if you do that then you will be not part of this plan. You are to marry the princess, and become a prince. Then when you are successfully in, and everyone loves you,  we will put the plan in place! Understood!” teh voice said

“Yes,sir.”Bloodbitcher replied liked an obidenet child. 

First of all I would applaud anyone who could  make Bloodbuther shut up and follow directions.But tehni htought he must have been powerful he maybe enough to want to take over the kingdom?

All day I have been thinking of who it could be but I have never heard his voice before!I went thorugh all my memories but there was nothing.

Then the next day i saw Bloodbutcher in fathers study looking through his things and i dont what went through my mind but i walked in.

I asked Blooodbutcher what he was doing and he just smiled and said you will see soon enough wife. That filpped a switch in my head and i knew i had to run away to get help and that led me to where i am now.Skippign my enganment party and climb out of my window. 

Now Stuck in tree trying to look for the R force. Who are the R force??Well from what mom told  me they are soliders who help run the kingdom smoothly. The only way i can find them is to get out of this tree and get to  the nearest town.

FIrst i looked out to make sure the coast was clear and then i climbed out.I sighed. Sadly i still was in my engament dress and it was so fluffy hardly y running material but i took off  running. 

Somehow I found my way to road and a carriage passed by. ”Wait!” The carriage stop, and a man stepped out. ”Hello! Why are you out here by your self?”

The man was pretty short,shorter them me but he semed kind and he had a carriage. 

”Got lost. Would you be able to take me to the nearest city?” ”Sure, come in. What is your name?” “Carry.” “Why isn’t that our princess nickname.”I mentally hit myslef.Why didn't i just make up a fake name!!I quickly thought of something.

“Yes, sir….my parents loved her!”The man smiled . “Why who wouldn’t. You even look like with that gown on!”.

Of course i do cause i am i thought. At least I took gold. First thing I need to do is buy new clothes. ”But it is perfectly fine! Today is a day to celebrate! Our princess is getting engaged!”

The man grinned and it almost broke my heart. He was that happy because i was geting  married. I wasnt even his daughter..Did the people loved the royal family that much..

The man broke me out of thought. "Come on into the carriage. "

.“Yes, sir it is.” i replied quietly as i got into the carriage. 

The man rode and before nigthfall we were at  the nearest town. "Here you go," teh man said.

I got out of teh carriage adn was about to give him a coin. "No.no keep it." "No sir you do." i said fimly and placed 5 coins in his palm and closed the cariaieg dorr behind me. 

He yelled out teh window and smiled. "Thank you!" I just smiled and walked toward teh town. Like he said everyone seem to be enjoying them self because of my  engagement.

I walked around the celebration until I got to the stores. There was a boutique at the corner but as I walked in something was wrong. There was a lady and a man at the corner and the  man  was holding a knife to her throat.

”Help me. ” teh lady choked out.I  didn’t know what to do so I  ran out of there. But I heard footsteps following me .They were heavy and tehy were closing in. 

I  made a turn and tehn i relize i was in a alley way. I  grabbed the nearest thing which happen to be a doll (Just my luck)  stood to fight. The footsteps came closer adn i hoped it wasnt the man in teh store.

”Princess, is that you?”