Chapter 8:The Past

“Lets get something to eat!” yelled Bryan.” I am starving! Did you eat anything Princess?”

“Yes. I made some eggs. I left some.”  “Yes!” yelled Bryan. “Are you coming Lyel, or are you just going to keep staring  at Carry?”

“What,” I whispered. I  turned around and Lyel was looking at me. He blushed. ”Shut up Bryan. Share some of those eggs would you?”

Lyel and Bryan were both sitting down at the table. Bryan was giving Lyel the hard-stare. What was his problem? Lyel never did anything to him.

"So how did you guys meet?”i aksed tryign to break teh tension.

Lyel laughed. ”I was picking his pocket. He didn’t even see it coming!”  Bryan laughed. ”Yes I did. You dug so deep in my pocket why wouldn’t I know!"

They both bursted out laughing and it seem like they use to be best friend but then Bryan had that hard look on his face again.

”Are you still part of the R force?” “What is it to you? You didn’t try to stop me when  I joined.” whispered Lyel.

“Yes,I did.You just never listen to me. Why would you even join them! There dangerous!”

“And the Leo’s aren’t!” yelled Lyel. “We aren’t dangerous and stupid like the R-force is!” yelled Bryan.

They both got up. ”Why  would you even help us?”Bryan asked.

Lyel didn’t answer him.“Answer me!” Bryan steppped closer to Lyel.

”Stop,  you two!” I screamed! Bryan and Lyel both looked at me.” Whatever” whispered Bryan. He went to his room and slammed the door behind him.

”You saved my life. I am here just to repay that debt.” whispered Lyel quietly.