Chapter 34:Is this the end?

I just stared at Liem.What could I do.Charlie said we were okay,but all is see is tha we are trapped.

Do I sign it.No I can't.My family has worked so hard for this country. We have made enough sacrifice.

What would my parents say.  “Fight till the very end.” I whispered.

“Is that a yes?” Liem asked.I looked at Liem eyes. “Hell no!NOW!” I screamed hoping Charlie was right.

Then it all happen in a blink of an eye. The rebels holding everyone hostage took off there mask .It was the Leo’s!

They let go of the hostages, and pointed there guns at Liem and Bloodbutcher.Henry came forward with Bryan and Anne behind him.Bryan looked at me but i just nodded my head sayign i was okay.

“Liem…the crown does not belong to you or your family it belongs to Carry!” Liem got red and slowly was walking way. “Sure it does,” and he made a run for it.

“Noo!” I ran after them.I could hear Bryan saying no but i couldn't let them get away. Not after what they did.

I followed them through the garden.The only place left they can go is the gate and its 20 ft long.

My heart was pounding and I could see there outlines in the darkness.Finally they stopped. “You can’t go anywhere else.Its over” I said.

“Carry,Carry, your so quick to belive what you wish is true.” Liem replied back.I looked aroud and didn't see Bloodbutcher.

“Where Bloodbutcher?” Liem laugh. “Off to get our ride.” In the distant I could hear a engine.  

“Here it is right now.” The car broke though the gate and came at me and like a deer in headlights I froze and then everything went black.

-___________________________________________________________________

“Carrry wake up.Come on sweetheart  wake up!” “Don't call me sweetheart.” I manged to mubble.

I opened my eyes and saw Bryan.My heart skipped a beat. He laugh. “That’s my girl.Are you feeling okay?” I looked around.I was back at the infimaery.

“What happen?” “Bloodbutcher,hit you with the car.Theyescaped.” Bryan looked angry. “Hey,calm down.Its okay.”

Bryan nodded his head. “What  happen with Lyel?” I asked. “He is in the dungeons now, locked away.” Bryan said sadly.

“Did you ever guess?” I asked. Brayan just shook his head. Bryan looked up at me. “But if anything like this happen again we are going to face it....together.”

--------------------------------------3 months later------------------------------------

 “Don’t be nervous Carry.” Said Charlie. “I am.Whats is not to be nervous about!”

Charlie laughed. “Well I never been in a coronation before  so I don't know how its going to be.”

I laugh. I heard the bells. “Its time!” Charlie squeled! I took a deep breathe and walked out.

It was a long aile way and at the end of it I was going to be pronounced Queen of Nephilia.I slowly walked cause the dress was huge.

I could see familiar faces.There was Sky and Xavier togther.Then  I saw Charlie with Dilian and they look so happy.Who would have thought?

 As  got closer I saw  Anne and Henry smiling away. I thanked her for the dress. Then I saw him.

Bryan. He was grinning like crazy  but that just made him even cuter.

He walked out of line but no one stopped him. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up. “Let me down!I have a coronation to get to” I said laughing.

“Not until you answer my question!” “Okay,fine.” I said. He dropped me down.

“What is it?” Bryan looked at me and then reached into his coat and took out a box. He bent down on one knee.

“Catherine Melina Rose,will you marry me?” Everythign went quiet. I knew  I didn’t have to think about it but I should let Bryan wait.I have been waiting for him to ask me for awhile now.

“Are you going to keep me waiting???” Bryan asked grining. I  bent down so I was looking right into Bryan eyes. I put my arms around his kneck and kissed him. I didn't want to let go.

Bryan pulled back and looked at me.“So is that a yes?” Brayn asked. I laughed. “Yes!” and there was a loud applause.

_________________________________________________________

Author note:I am so happy i finish this book and thank you for reading it!=]!FAN AND VOTE!=]

*Hope you like the ending!*