Chapter 13:Discovered

Bryan wasn’t as bad as I thought. He was actually really good, and a challenge. For the rest of the week it was the same pattern. I get up, Say hello to Lyel, see if he has found any information, and go to the base and fence with Bryan.

I was getting better and better but so was he. We were  in this very intense match and people were gathering around us. Most cheered  for Bryan but Charlie was screaming load and clear for me. Bryan was getting cocky though and he stared getting sloppy. I found just the exact moment and got him.

”I win!” I yelled. The  look on Bryan  face was pricless. It was a mixture of shock and surprised.” “Good job” he said coolly.

Charlie came running through  the crowd.” That was amazing! Here let me help you with the mask.” “Noo, its okay!” But I  was to late. I could see my hair fall to my shoulder.

Everything was quiet for a second until Charlie broke it. ”Oh my gosh its the princess!” She curtsied ad everyone else followed.

”No please, stand up. Get  back to your fencing!” I gave Bryan a pleading look.” You heard her, get up!” he yelled. They listen to him and they got back to what they were doing, but some still gave me side looks.

I looked for Charlie but whenever I asked people they got scared. I couldn’t take it anymore!I ran out of the room.

I was running though the halls and again people  were whispering is that the princess? I didn’t want to stop, but finally  I found a bench.

It was perfectly tucked away. I sat down tired . This always happen to me. Now they won’t treat me like a regular person.” I should have just stayed at the house!”

“And what would you have done there?” Bryan came out the shadows. ”I don’t know but its going to be better then how I am going to be treated after this!” I stared to cry.

” How  do you know that?”.

I stared to yell.” It always the same! I never went to school because of this. Teachers gave me special treatment. The kids were to scared of me so I never made friends. Why cant I just be normal!!!”

I put my head in my lap and then just stared to cry like there was no tomorrow. .Bryan came down and sat by me. He lifted my head an wiped my tears.

”Don’t you ever let what others do or say make you want to change yourself. Got that?” Bryan was looking straight at me.

I wiped away the rest of my tears. ”Yeah.” He took my hand and lifted me up.

‘Good, then come on, lets go home.” That night I thought about what happen. Bryan was there for me. He actually was sincere. Maybe he wasn’t as bad as I thought…maybe.