Chapter 18:Hell

Damn Bryan again. Why did he have to do this to me know again. I have so many things on mind and now this ! I don’t know if I love him or not but I did feel something when we kissed…

Why! Is this so difficult. I was just about to go to bed when someone knocked on the door.

”It’s open!” I said wiping away a few tears. The door opened and Charlie  walked in. ”Oh I am sorry ,you just about to go to sleep weren’t you.” But then I think she saw my tearstained face.

”Is something wrong?” “No it’s just a feel a little overwhelm.” “Well don’t be,”Charlie said as he sat down on the side of my bed.

”Training to be a Leo is hard but in the end you have the sense of accomplishment.” “I guess” I said wearily.

“Well then, I’ll let you get some rest, See you tommorw!” Charlie got up and left.

______________________________________________________________

            Again I had the dream and woke up sweating. I took a shower and got dressed. I opened my door to wake up Lyel  but he was already there.

”Come on. We are going to be late. Todd hates it when people  are late!”

We quickly made our way to the base and saw that people were already in the courtyard. We snuck in to the back to hear Todd speech.

“I don’t care who you are ,or why you are here. All I know is that you are training  to be a Leo! Now this course will last for two weeks .During that time you will be with your advisor who will help. They were like you last year. You are going to have to go through some gruesome courses, but it is all in the end skills you need out there in the field !Understood!” he yelled.

”YES SIR!” everyone screamed. ”Good now go meet with your advisors so we can get this started.”

“We have the same advisor.” whispered Lyel.” She at the end of the courtyard.” 

 ”Okay.” I followed Lyel and I could faintly see who it was. But then I heard the voice.

”Welcome to hell, recruits!” I knew that annoying voice. It belonged to Abby.