Chapter 6:Tragedy

The next few days it just rained! It was barley visible so Bryan and Henry didn’t leave the house. But there were people coming in and out  getting  the final details on the plan. Everyone was on edge. Tomorrow will be the day the plan will go into effect and it had to be perfect.

Being stuck with Bryanthat long,I wondered what happen to his mom. I didn’t want to ask when I first got here but now I think it will be okay. So when Bryan left I asked Henry.

”Henry, why did you leave the court? What happen to your wife?” “Well to make a long story short, I loved Elizabeth even though she was a commoner. My parents couldn’t handle it, but at first they didn’t want to  ban me. They thought that would be an even bigger disgrace. But then when they found that Elizabeth was pregnant   they couldn’t take it anymore. They  didn’t want someone like Bryan who is part commoner to become an heir. So they kicked me out.”

“I’m sorry. It must have been hard.” “Actually it wasn’t.  I didn’t want my son to be growing up in an atmosphere were he is hated so even if they didn’t  kick me out I would have left. Elizabeth agreed. Though she died giving birth to Bryan.”

“Oh my gosh, that must have been horrible.” “It was at the beginning but she left me with a beautiful son who sometimes can be bother.” 

I laughed. ”True. So then why did you join the Leo’s?” “Elizabeth was in it, and I join after her death.”

Bryan walked in. “Okay everyone, I think its time we all go to sleep. Big day tomorrow! “Good idea. Get some sleep Carry.”said Henry.  “Yes,sir.” As  Carry tucked in she thought everything will be handled by tomorrow but what she didn’t realize that it was only the beginning. 

____________________________________________________________

“The king and queen are dead!” Bryan yelled running through the door. “Princess you parents there….dead.” Carry woke up “What!” I  grabbed the paper out of his hand. 

THE KING AND QUEEN HAVE FALLEN! Late last night someone came into the palace and murder the king and queen in there sleep. The princess seem to also be gone, so we suspect she was kidnapped. Bloodbutcher vowed to find the Princess, and find the murders and get justice!Hopefully he honors that promise!

This can’t be happened! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!” I yelled. ”No…….”.

Everything around me became a blur. There seem to be people around me, but I  couldn’t tell. Then they came a voice.

”Leave her alone. She been though enough. Let her rest!” Everyone left and then the person tucked her in. ”Good night Princess.”

Bryan shut the door. ”She is asleep.” “Good she has been through enough today. As you can all see our plans have changed a bit,”replied Henry.

“Bloodbutcher is not coming anymore. The princess is our queen know but Bloodbutcher is taking her place. We need to find out what he is up to so I called in help. You all know who it is.”

“No, Henry you can’t do that. Especially what happen last time! Don’t you remember!” replied Anne.

”I do Anne. But he is the best at what he does!”

“This is goanna be fun…”mumbled Bryan.

“I already sent a messenger out. The best thief of Nephila is coming.”