Chapter 14:The Bitch

The next day, I was dreading but I got up and went to the base. This time I atleast didn’t need to wear the mask, so I just held it in my hand.

I was at the doors. I took a deep breathe and opened them. Everyone turned to look at me but then they went back to what they were doing.

I walked over to where I saw Charlie. ”You highness.” We both laughed. ”You can call me Carry. I’m so sorry I had to lie to you.”

“No problem. I get it. Do you want to fence?” “Sure.” I put the mask on. ”You know Bryan is really looking out for you.”

“Sadly”, I replied.” “No I mean he came here early and told us all that if anyone of us messed with you, we would not be able to become Leo and be sent to the gallows. As you can imagine none of us wanted that so your  going to have no problem here."

“Really...Bryan did that for me?" I guess Byran wasn’t as bad as i thought.

"Yup!Oh before  we play i wil like you to meet a few of my freinds."

"Sure." Charlie grabbed my arm and led me into the break area. "Everyone meet Carry!" There was a round of hello.

"This is Dillian.” Charlie showed me a boy who had very red hair and green eyes. He waved his hand and muttered a hello.

Then  Charlie pointed me to this girl named Sky. She  had pure white hair and very blue eyes. "Your an amazing fencer. Would you be willing to play with me?"

Charlie said it was fine that we can play later. So I fenced with Sky.

She wasn't as bad as I thought, but still I won. People gathered around to watch but it didn't seem force. When I won someone grabbed me up. "GO CARRY!", they screamed.

I laughed. It felt good to be accepted but then someone opened the doors and everything went silent. Abby walked in.

"What are you doing? "whoever held me up dropped me. I fell smacked down on the floor. "Ouch, that's going to leave  a mark!" I said.

I got up as Abby came walking through the crowd. She was right in my face. "I don’t care if your the freakin princess, no one is better at fencing then me!" I was tired of being screamed at. I have been through more shit then this girl ever  would.

"Prove it then.Tommrow.1'o clock. We will have a match!" Abby was surprised for a moment but she went back to her composure.

"Deal.." "I’ll see you tomorrow!" I said with as much attitude as I could.  

Then she stormed off. When she was out of sight everyone started to cheer.

"That was amazing! We have tried years to standing up to her!" someone else was like you are totally going win!"

But I wasn’t totally sure.