Of hugs and kisses

a/n - I wrote this while on vacation, on my mobile phone, so any mistakes, please do tell me :) anyway, I wrote this with the mindset that they've grown up, gotten married, etc, and they now have kids ! This chapter includes their children, and it seems like a reminscing chapter, but there is NALU in it :D hmm, and also, bear in mind that they are now adults and I expect a bit of personality changes since they have children. Natsu isn't too OOC though.

oh and sorry for the pretty late update bleh but hiro mashima didn't update ft too :(

Anyways, do enjoy ! :D

-

"Mou, stop it, Li-chan !" Luna pouts, glaring at Lily, Levy's daughter.

"You know you love Blake, so just confess already !"

Lucy chuckles at the two, and a she smiles at the way Luna addressed Lily. It was the way Levy used to call her, now that they're older, Levy just called her Lucy.

"Sure is noisy huh ?" Natsu says, a grin on his face.

"Uh huh, just look at Blake and Nalu." Lucy says, laughing.

"STUPID FLAMEBRAIN, GET BACK HERE !"

"NO WAY ICE PRINCESS !"

"WHAT WAS THAT ?!"

Natsu laughs heartily, amusement in his eyes as Blake chased Nalu, who is sticking his tongue out childishly.

"This generation of kids sure are lively," Natsu says, wrapping his arms around Lucy's waist and affectionately pulling her closer to him.

"Mmhmm, we sure made some fine children huh?" Lucy murmurs, kissing Natsu on the lips.

"We all made lovely kids." Natsu hugs Lucy again.

"Mom, Dad ! I know you two are in the age where you both just keep on kissing and hugging, but please ! Keep PDA to a certain level man ! This is gross." Luna complains, frowning.

"Stop being such a prude." Blake says as he walks up, grinning.

"Pr-prude ?!"

"Just a little kissing wouldn't hurt," Blake says with a smirk, and with that, he leans forward and kisses Luna right on the lips.

"Mmff." Luna turns a interesting shade of red.

"Keep it down you two !" Gray calls out, causing several snickers.

"Gray-sama, our Blake-kun and Luna-chan are kissing so cutely !"

Natsu grins and kisses Lucy again, this time murmuring, " Kids these days."

-

AGES :

Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Juvia - 40

Luna, Lily - 16

Blake, Nalu - 17

In case you guys didn't notice, Blake is Gray and Juvia's son :)

if you like more of such chapters with nalu and perhaps their kids, do let me know ;) I like writing about their kids that I thought of, it's nice to write.

comment

/

vote

/

share

thank you !