Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I let Haruki come inside and he shook his head.

"Are you forgetting that it's Friday? So much has happened in just one week and Yuna, Eri, Sora and I all wanna go to the movies and we're inviting you to come so go ask your mum then get dressed." Haruki said with a grin.

"Oh that's right it is Friday isn't it... I'll be right back please make yourself comfortable in the loungeroom." I replied as I hurried upstairs almost crashing into my mother.

"Miyuki sweetie what's going on?" she questioned.

"Can I please go to the movies with Haruki, Yuna and the others?" I asked. She thought about it for a while and then nodded her head.

"Of course, I'll lend you some money while you go and get dressed." She replied I nodded my head then headed into my bedroom going through all of my clothes. I took out a long sleeved light pink top, a purple and black tartan skirt and black stockings. It was winter in Hana at the moment and I always wore skirts and long sleeved tops with stockings, in summer I usually wore dresses or long skirts with tank tops or t-shirts. I quickly got changed into my clothes and then took out my hair allowing it to fall gracefully against my back and then I headed back downstairs.

Haruki stood up and I grabbed my side bag off of the couch. My mother handed me the money and I placed it in my bag then took my black jacket off of the coat hanger and buttoned it up.

"Let's go Haruki." I said, dropping down on the step inside the front door and slipping on ginger-coloured Ugg boots, zipping them up I climbed to my feet and smiled. "Let's go and get the others." I suggested. Haruki nodded and we headed down the footpath towards Yuna's house, she stepped out of her house in black leather boots, skinny leg jeans and a black t-shirt that gave the impression that there was a white one underneath, she left her long purple hair out just like usual and slung her handbag over her shoulder.

"Eri and Sora now." She stated. I nodded and we headed further down the road, we decided to visit Sora first Sora had blonde hair and blue eyes, his eyes reminded me of the sky and I just assumed that was why his parents called him Sora he was wearing a black shirt with baggy jeans and a chain link around his waist he smirked at me and then messed up my hair.

"Hey Miyu-chan long time no see aye?" he stated, I looked up at him and pouted.

"Hey! Who ever said you could call her Miyu-chan!? Find your own nickname for her!" Yuna exclaimed, punching Sora in the shoulder. "Besides, when you say Miyu-chan you sound like a total creep." She added.

"Awe you jealous Yunes?" Sora teased. Yuna had a hug crush on Sora but didn't ever admit it, Sora winked at her and she had to look away for a while to regain control of her emotions.

"Whoever would be jealous with you in the picture?" Yuna asked with a frown Sora just chuckled and we all continued to walk.

"Eri's prob's gonna be too worried about her makeup." Sora stated. Eri was a diva, she had brown hair and peach skin with brown eyes to match and she was obsessed with looking good, she wasn't as fashionable as Yuna but she wore a lot of make up her average outfit would be a tank top and jeans and when she went out she usually wore skirts with sleeveless tops and little jackets. When we reached her house she stepped out wearing exactly what I had thought she would wear, she wore a grey top with no sleeves that tied up around the back of the neck it had golden gems in the middle of the chest, she also wore a black skirt with a silver designer belt and a furry white jacket with boots similar to Yuna's her hair was pulled into a neat ponytail and she had curly bits dangling at the sides of her face.

"Hey guys." Yuna greeted with a smile and then glanced at Haruki. Yes, Eri had a crush on Haruki, all of the relationships in my friendship group were messed up, Yuna liked Sora, I don't think Sora liked anybody, Eri liked Haruki and from what I had discovered Haruki liked me but I was unsure whether I liked Kai or not.