chapter 28. Finale!

{Lost boy by nightcore⬆ I love that song!}

~laura POV~

"Let the battle begin"

Luke went first and tried to stab Sebastian but miss. "Why do you want laura so much?" Sebastian asked as he cut Luke's arm a little. "Because she everything I wanted but when I found out she was married, that didn't stop me! She will be mine and I'll be the one that makes her happy!" My eyes widened at what he said.

'I guess he's kind of ....nice but then again he tried to kill my husband and kids...he could try to kill me!' I felt Connor tap my arm. "Mommy, why is that dude trying to kill luke?" He asks me in cute voice. I frown "Well you see, a long time ago luke tried to kill your daddy and he's a bad man" then a flash of lighting struck in the sky.

Soon it was pouring rain, I got up and ran under the Manors side roof to keep dry. I look back where Sebastian and luke was fighting. "If you love Laura so much then don't you want her to be happy?" Sebastian says. Luke swings down his sword but miss. "Of course!" "Then leave her, that will make her happy.

You made her life full of pain and misery because of what you did, you took her child!" Then both of there swords crash together. Lukes eyes were full of sadness "B-but all I ever wanted was her and to make her happy" he then looks me in the eye. I gasp as I saw tears in his eyes. I grab my black cloak and sat Connor down.

"Stay here. Ok?" He nods "Are you going to make sure Luke doesn't die?" I look at luke "I'm not sure" then I walk up to Sebastian and luke in the rain. Luke cut a little on Sebastian cheek while he stab luke in the arm. "STOP!" I yelled. Both of them look at me and stop. "What is it my lady?" I didn't answer him. I turn my head towards luke "Do you really want me to be happy?" I asked.

He's eyes widened "I....I really do, its just when I heard that you were having a child I couldn't help but take him. He was a piece of you...I'm so sorry,....but when he call me dad one time, I never felt so happy. I felt like a had a family for once" my hands turn into fist "But you took him from me! I miss his first steps. His first word. I MISS IT ALL!" I yelled as my eyes turn pink and tears started to run down my face. I wipe some tears off of my face "I'm sorry, I regret doing it!" He then grabs my hands and made me look in his eyes, they where full of pain.

"Thats no excuse! I thought he was dead!" He pulls me into a hug. "I would never do that. He's part of you, killing him would be like killing you......I love you" I shook my head "I barely even know you to say that to you, and even so I love Ciel more....please just leave us alone, you could find someone else, you can find love again" he let's go of me and looks at me.

"I'll never love them like I loved you" he steps back and gives me a sad smile. Then Sebastian stab luke right through the back. My eyes widened as blood splatter every where. It felt like everything went slow as his body fell to the ground (Just like when Mikasa mom when she fell dead on the floor. That way) I step back as he looks up at me "I'm sorry" and with that he fell life less. "S-Sebastian......Thank you" he looks at me and gave me a smile

"your welcome" I look up in the sky and let the rain hit my face. "I think it finally over" I heard foot steps running towards me. "Mommy!!" Then Connor hugs my legs. I look down and pick him up "I think it time to go home"