chapter 3, IDK what to call this chapter

~Laura POV~

I just finished explaining to Sophia ,every thing about black butler and she didn't look happy "So were stuck in a world full of demons ,grim reapers, and angles!!?!"she yelled ,I gave her a blank look "yup"

She groans and flop on the bed. I look over and saw Tyanna and I got a idea. I sneak over to her and then push her off the bed "EEEEEKKKK" she scream. "WHAT THE DUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I was to busy laughing at her to answer her back, she then looks around ..."Hey where are we...DID WE GET KIDNAPPED!?!" I then stop laughing and look at her with a serious face. "OK Tyanna don't freak out ,but where in the anime 'Black Butler'"

Then Sebastian came walking in "Is every thing all right I heard yelling?!" Tyanna eyes widened
1......2.....3.....4.....(Fangirl mode on)

"EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK OMG OMG OMG ITS SEBASTIAN!!!!!! She then ran up to him and try to hug him ,but failed right away. She fell face first on the floor like Grell. Everyone in the room sweat drop."WAIT WHERES THAT EMO PIRATE CALLED CIEL I WANT TO MET HIM!!"Sophia was just on her phone reading not caring about anything that was happening.

"Tyanna don't freak him out. I all ready explain them every thing when you where past out" she then ran out of the room looking for the emo pira- I mean Ciel and I had the chase her "TYANNA WHERE ARE YOU GOING ?!" I yelled at her she stop and I fell on her right in front of Ciels study room door with a loud bang.

Then Ciel open the door "What's all that noise coming from!!!" He then saw us laying on the floor. Tyanna eyes widened "OMFG ITS CIEL,YOUR THE BEST!"he just look at her like she was crazy...which she was. She then was about to hug him but I had to hold her back "Tyanna calm down ,hey Sebastian do you have a rope I could use?" He just look at me weird then he saw I wasn't kidding.

"CIEL CAN YOU BREAK UP WITH LIZZIE AND MARRY ME PLEASEEEE!!!OR AT LEAST SEBASTIAN!!!!" I glared at her 'CIELS MINE!! BACK OFF!'  I yelled in my mind. Ciel just looks at her "No" he said "HAHAHA YOU JUST GOT REJECTED!!!" I yelled as she glares at me. Then sophia came walking in "hey I found some rope " she said as she held it up. I just look at her "...where did you get that and give me ,I'll tie tyanna till she calms down" I said as I turn around to she tyanna ran away to who know where.

"Any way I'm going to eat lunch. Care to join-,um what's your names?" Ciel asked "Oh I'm Laura and this is my friend sophia and that fangirl psychopath was Tyanna" I said. "And I would love to eat with you" Sophia spoke up "No thanks I just want to stay in my room reading" she walks away to her room. "Ok so let's go" I said as I grab Ciels hand and I saw him blush a litte 'CUTE!' and started to run to the dining room."h-hey slow down" said Ciel but I didn't listen. we finally got to the dinning room were Sebastian was with the food ."Hey I actually found the right room"I said proudly. Ciel and I sat down at the dining table.

"Today we are having chicken parmesan my young lord" he then put the food in found of us. I then took a bit and my eyes widen"THIS IS AWESOME!!!" I then look at Sebastian .
"Why thank you lady laura" "Yo don't call me that just laura is fine ,I feel old when people call me that"

~Ciels POV~

I look at laura ,she looks so happy and not freak out at all about my demon Butler ,I wanted to know more about her.
"So laura tell me more about you"I said "Ok smiles ,um let's see" she said "well ,um ok ..let's see I lik-" she was then cut off by a loud scream that I didn't want to hear

"CIIIIEEELL"

'Elizabeth'