chapter 27. Family Reunion

~Laura POV~

Ciel looks at me with wide eyes. "What do you mean, Connors alive?! And why are you shaking?" He asked. I didn't even know I was shaking till he told me. "I.... I had the same dream over and over again. But I never remember till now, I had it again. Luke was there and he had Connor there with him"

I gave Ciel a smile "I wish you could have seen him Ciel! He look so much like you. Anyway he told me I could have him back in one condition" Ciel grabs my hand. "And what that be?" I frown. "I woke up before he could tell me but I do know this. He's in this world and not in AOT. I don't know how he got here I just know.

I always thought I felt his present near before Connor was born. And I felt someone was watching me but I thought it was in my head" I look around. "Where's Chloe?" I asked. "Don't worry, she with Auntie White" I then lay back down. "I'm going back to sleep. Maybe I can dream about Luke again" Ciel just gets up and kiss me on my head.

"Well then I better go and leave you to sleep. I hope your right about Connor" I just close my eyes. "Me to" then I felled asleep.

"I thought you be back" I turn around and saw Luke. "Where's my son?" I asked. "Don't worry he's safe, anyway like I was saying, you would have to give up everything and be with me as your demon mate!" My eyes widened. 'Omg this dude is really yandere!' I was about to say something but he spoke before me. "OR!....I'll kill Connor and your family. Leaving you all alone with nothing!" My jaw drop 'is this the only way to get my family back? But I would have to leave Ciel, and chloe! Yet I can't leave Connor in the hands of this monster' "well what do you say?" My eyes begin to tear but then my head nodded as I started to cry. I put my hands over my mouth. I felt arms wrap around me, I look up and saw Luke hugging me. "Shh its OK, you made a right choice" I stop crying "where do I met you to get my son back?!" I asked. He lefts my chin "met me tonight at 10:00 at the Trancy manor garden!" I nod. "I'll see you there"

I shot up in bed. I look at the time and saw it was 9:30. I sighed as I got out of bed and transform into my demon outfit and wings. "I better get going now" I then open my locket Ciel got me for our anniversary. I was a picture of Ciel, me and Chloe. I smiled 'at least I have this pic of them' I then wrote a note for Ciel

' Dear Ciel, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this face to face. But I fear what your reaction would be, but the only way to get back our son is ,I have to be with Luke or he will kill you and our kids. I have no choice, he has our son and we may be not be a family together again but just don't forget how much I love you and never forget that. And tell that to Chloe and Connor.
~ Laura

I began to walk through the halls quietly. Finally I got to the back door and just as I was about to leave "Laura? Where you going?" I turn my head and saw Sebastian. I rubbed the back of my neck "uh...well, I...um was just going for a walk...or fly" I didn't dare to look at his eyes. "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Well ok then" and with that he left.

I wasn't sure if he believed me. I shook my head then flew to the Trancy manor. The whole way there I cried. Soon I got there and saw Luke with Connor. "Connor!" I yelled. He turns his head and saw me. "MOMMY!" He runs over to me and hugs me. "Connor I'm so happy to see you!" I held him close me not wanting to let go. "Did you come alone?" Luke asked. "Yes" I was then pulled apart from my son. "You know we could raise him together" I didn't look at luke but just glared at the ground. "I'm sorry but he deserves to be with his real father!" I snap.

Luke growled at me "You don't want to get him mad mommy" Connor said. I smiled at him. "Don't worry, he can't do anything to me, plus you will love daddy" I pick up connor as I tickled his stomach. He giggles and looks over my shoulder. "Mom who's that?" He asked as he pointed to someone. I turn around and saw Sebastian walking towards us. "S-sebastian...what are you doing here?" Luke then steps in front of me. "Well you see I read your note you left for Ciel and its my job to keep everyone in the Phantomhive to be safe.

If I didn't, what kind of butler would I be?" He said as he pulled out a demon sword. 'Where do these demons keep there swords?!' "Sebastian your going to fight him?" He nods. Luke's eyes turn pink "your not taking Laura away from me!!" He yells. He looks at me "Take Connor some where safe" I nodded as I left and found a stone bench and sat on it and put Connor on my lap. Then Sebastian and Luke got in a fighting position.

"Let the battle begin!"