chapter 6, costume shopping

~ Laura POV ~

"I-Iam sorry" I said not looking at him. I then heard something I wasn't suspecting. "Look Claude! She looks so cute when she blushes!" I didn't even knew I was blushing but I know my face got redder. I stood up and look at him and smile.

"Well I better be going. I have to go find my friend" As I was about to turn around he grab my hand. "Wait! What's your name?!" I look in his eyes and open my mouth to answer him when someone else called my name "LAURA!"

It was Ciel. I look and saw him walking towards me and then he saw Trancy "Alois" he saw Ciel and smrik "why hello Ciel.... You know dear laura?" Ciel then started to glare at him "Yes she happens to be my guest and we have some thing to do so we'll be leaving now" and then he grab my arm and was about to walk away when Alois grab my other arm and pulls me towards him "But I want to know laura more" Alois whine.

Ciel then gave him a death glare and as he was about to say something but I cut him off "Um-Alois I'm really busy right now but maybe we can hang out some other time" I said with a smile. He look me in the eyes and then grins "ok I guess, I hope to see you again" and with that he skips away with Claude behind him. I sighed and look at Ciels face and see he was very annoyed.

I started to giggle "ok come, let's get some costumes !" I grab his hand and ran to where Sebastian,Sophia and tyanna who was poking at Sebastian.
"GUESSS WHO BACK~" I scream and then did jazz hands
Sophia then join in and said "YAY~!"

We then went into the costume shops and start picking out costumes. Tyanna got a princess costume ,Sophia got a ladybug costume and then I picked out a vampire costume! It was a black and red dress with cobweb designs on it with bat wings on the back. You wanted to match Alois just to see Ciels reaction! I look over to see Ciel got his pirate costume.

"Hey Ciel, You really are going to be a emo pirate huh!?" Tyanna and sophia just started to laugh "LOL" ty said. "But he's a cute emo pirate!" I said with a small blush on my face. I notice he was blushing more than me. I giggled some more "Ciel, your even cuter when you blush" I said just to see him blush more. And he got even redder. "S-shut up" he said.

"Come on let's go back back to the manor and start singing again!!"tyanna said .
"IM SO FANCY!~" Tyanna then started to sing and I stop her "Tyanna no!" She just looks at me and then Ciel look thankful but then I said "that's not how it go's ,it go's like this.."

"IM SO TRANCY~! AND YOU
ALREADY KNOW!~"I was then was cut off by Ciel covering my mouth. "PLEASE stop singing!"

~Time skip, back to manor ~

So where back at the manor eating and dinner and tyanna is on Snapchat and sophia was watching something on her phone and I was bored...."HEY ! Sophia what's you watching?" She then look up and spoke "I'm watching anime" my eyes widened "EEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!" I scream.

"what anime?" I asked. "Attack on titan" I started to jump up and down. " I love that anime!" Ciel then just look at us and went back to eating. "Who do you like best?" I said. " UM LEVI!" she yelled "aww yeah he's cute!" Then Ciel look at me "who's levi?" He asked "oh just this hot guy from a other anime don't worry about it" "anyway he's really cute~" sophia said.

"yeah he -" she then cut me of "LEVIS MINE ,IM GOING TO MARRY HIM!" I look at her "you know He's like 30years old?" She blink "I DONT CARE ,WE CAN STILL GET MARRIED!"