chapter 9, memories about the past

~ Ciel POV ~

I look outside.
It was raining, I started thinking about Laura and started wondering about her past. "Sebastian!" I called my butler. He then came in "Yes my young lord?" I look at him "Bring Laura here, I want to talk to her" Sebastian bowed while saying "yes my master"

A few moments later Laura came in and took a seat in front if me, "so you wanted to see me one eye boy" she said. I sighed "yes I just wanted to know your past" her face then turn...sad? "I guess I could tell you" I look at her waiting and then she took a deep breath.

"When I was younger my father use to abuse me and one night my mother found out and they had a big fight, I was right outside of there room when this happen, I look into the room just when my father hit my mother" I was shock. I didn't think something like that would happen to a girl like her.

"Then....then the next thing I know my father took out a gun and shoot her. He then put the gun to His head and he saw me standing at the door and before he shoot him self he said 'This was all your fault'". She look at the ground. I gasp as I saw a single tear going down on her cheek.

She then raise her hands and grab her hair "And it was all my fault!! If I was never born maybe my mother would still be alive!! But because I'm so worthless she died!I hated myself ever since that day! And I still do!"  I stayed there shock at what she just said.

I stood up and walk over to her. I stand right in front of her and cup her face and made her look at me. I use my thumb to wipe of the tear and next I made her stand up and put my arms around her waist and hugged her "Your not worthless Laura! Don't ever say that again! You are worth to so many people, like your Friends and your mother.. .....and Me"

At first I could tell she was shock and then she hug back,and lightly crying on me. "I'm sorry I made you remember about your past" I said. "N-no its ok, I had to let it out at some point... your the first person I told about this.... thank you" she said. 'I'm the first person she told about her past ,I wonder why' "Why am I the first person you told?" I ask. She looks up "I knew I could tell you cuz, you went thought this kind of pain and you would understand more, unlike anyone else"My eyes widened.

She stop crying so we where just hugging. It wasn't awkward...it was just nice to hold each other. I then look down at her and she look into my eyes. I then lean closer to her face. Our faces got closer and closer till there was just a few centimeters between our lips. Before they met I whisper "Let me take some of that pain away"

Our lips finally met, the kiss was loving and gentle. My arms where around her waist pulling her closer to me and she moved her arms around my neck. We had to depart to catch a breath after a while. We press our foreheads together and stared into each others eyes. I smiled at her, a real smile "Oh Laura, I really have falled for you" I said with a smrik. She giggled "Same"

As I was about to say somthing else. There was a knock at the door. I groan angrily "what is it" I said in a annoying tone. "Its just me my young lord, I just wanted to say Lady Elizabeth and her parents are here to see you" my eyes widened. "What, why are they here" I mumbled. Me and Laura let go of each other. "I'll go hang out with sophia while you and lizze talk" said laura. "Ok, I'll talk to you later" I said.

She smiled at me and left. I then thought for a moment while I waited for Lizzie and her parents to come to my study room. 'I know what to do now, I'm going to break the engagement with Elizabeth today'......

' then proposed to Laura'