chapter 17. A New friend

(A/N: BTW the picture of the boy is the ???? Person, which you will learn who he is & you should watch the video I put there it's the AOT live action movie trailer of part 1 & 2)

~Laura POV~

I woke up and turn to my head to say good morning to Ciel and when I saw the empty spot I remember where I was. I frown as I sat up. I sighed "I really miss you Ciel"

~Ciels POV ~

"Time to Wake up my young lord" I heard as I open my eyes. I turn my head to give laura a kiss on her head but I saw she wasn't there. Then I remember she was gone. 'I can't lose her!' "Sebastian! Any news about getting Laura back?!"

~ Back to Laura POV ~

I was walking down to the mess hall to see my friends and Once I got to the mess hall I was greeted by Levi "Good morning demon brat" he said to me. I rolled my eyes "Good morning to you to Cleaning Fairy" I said with a smirk. Hanji then started to laugh "She got you shorty!" "Tch whatever" I smiled and left the table and sat by Eren and the rest of the cast

"Hey guys what's up" They all look at me when Sasha asked me "How's the food like in your world?!" I smiled "Awesome! I miss my food so much. All that fast food and grease and McDonalds!......but I'm a demon now so my taste is a little different now" I saw Sasha was drooling a little bit.

"So do you kill people and eat them or something?" Eren said. I shook my head "Nope, just there souls" I said with a smile "But don't worry, I won't eat any of your Souls, everyone of you is important to the story line!" I said while looking at Reiner. Then Sophia walk in and sat next to Levi while White and Kyra sat across from me "So what are titans like? Are they are funny looking?" I asked White.

"Aww dude there not that scary, because I mean the Annabelle movie was scarier than the titans!" She said. I began to laugh "What about the live action movie titans? I couldn't stop laughing at how funny looking they are!" I said laughing "What do they look like and whats a attack on titan live action movie?" Eren asked.

I took out my phone "I'll show you" Then I look up the attack on titan live action movie trailer  "I want to watch!" White said as she got up and stand behind me and watch the trailer with me and Eren. After the video was done Eren was shock "That's what you watch for Entertainment?!" He said. I nodded "yup I watch part 1, I'll watch part 2 later!"

I then left the mess hall and went for a walk in the woods for fresh air "Hello" someone said behind me. I turn around and saw a boy that was as tall as Eren but with Black hair and red eyes and black Jeans and a black T-shirt. 'Emo much?
He's actually cute...But Ciels cuter'

"hello who are you?" I said to him. He chuckled "My name is Luke, I'm also a demon like you" my eyes widened 'I guess AOT has demons to' I gave him a smile "Well its good to have a demon friend" I hold out my hand "The names Laura~" He shook my hand.

"Well I couldn't help but notice that your friends with humans?" He said. I nodded "There not that bad you know, once you get to know them" I said to Luke. He smirks "Are you sure?" I grab his hand "I'll show you if you promised not to eat their soul!" I said to him. He looks into my eyes "I promise" I smile at him.

~~~~

We finally got to the training ground and saw the cast training for the Expedition. I saw Sophia on her phone next to Levi and Petra  "Hey Sophia!" "Hey lau-" she stops when she saw Luke "Who's this?" I smile "His names Luke and he's a demon like me!" Petra steps back a little and Levi stayed the same "Why would you bring a other demon here. We all ready have you" Levi said to me.

"I just wanted to show him that humans aren't that bad" Then sophia snap "Boy, humans are better than demons so there's that!" She said to him. I glared at her "What does that supposed to mean?!" I said to her as my eyes turn pink. Her eyes widened "I-I mean um..." I grab Luke's arm and walk away but not before I whip my hair and then walk away like a boss.

"Mhh humans aren't that bad you said" He said with a smirk. I glared at him "Its normal, I've only been a demon for about3 years now" he's eyes widened. "Really?! Wow, you seem so strong for just being a demon for 3 years!" He said. I look at him. "Really?" He noddeds.

"And quite beautiful as well" I blush a little. "T-thanks" I said to him. He then grabs my left hand and looks at my ring "Mmmh ,I see a ring but I don't sense your mark down as a demon mate. How come?" He said. I blush "Well we where going to do that after we get marry when we're 16" I Said.

He nodded "Well if I were you I would have done it now so No other demon could claim you as theirs...Anyway where is your future demon mate?" I sighed "I better Explain to you where I'm from first"

~Time Skip After Explaining 2 Him~

He begins to laugh "So Sebastian never got his soul?!" I giggled "yeah I know right!" He looks at me" So you want to go back to that dimension?" He said. I nodded "Yeah but some of my old friends are here so I may come and visit" "well the time your here I could train and give you some demon tips" I smile at him. "I would love that!" I said.

~Small Time Skip~

"Bye Luke, I'll see you later" I said as I left and walk in side. I was a little tried from training and stuff and it was sun down.

~Luke POV~

'I'm close now, she will be mine!' I said in my mind as I walk away.

~back 2 Laura's POV ~

I got to my room and close my door. I walk to my bed and saw a note. I read it:

Laura come outside of the Castle at 10:30. Come alone!
~The warriors

I knew who the warriors was. It was the titan trio.
Reiner, Bert, and Annie!