chapter 5, a ball?

~ Laura POV ~

So Ciel gave me a tour around his whole manor and now where at the garden walking together.
"Thanks for showing me around your manor,I'm pretty sure tho I will still get lost in that BIG house tho" I said with a laugh.

"your wel-" Ciel was cut off by Pluto running past us and being chased by the one and only Tyanna"PLUTO COME BACK!!!I WANT TO TAKE A SLEFIE WITH YOU!DONT MAKE ME USE THIS FLAMETHROWER!!"she yelled as she held up a flamethrower.

'WAIT!Where did she get that?!?' I thought. Then Brad came out and chase Tayana while screaming at her "Hey!! Give me back my flamethrower!!!"

Me and Ceil sweat drop "um...anyway there's this ball happening in a few days and maybe you and your ...friends can come?" Ciel ask me. I blink at him"YES!EEEK- I mean yeah sure,whatever"I said and look around as if nothing happen.
" well its a costume party at the Trancy manner so we'll go into town for your costumes  tomorrow" Ciel calmly said as I smiled.

'I CANT WAIT!I GET TO MET ALOIS FRECKING TRANCY!!!' He was your second anime cruch and you knew then what costume to wear! *evil grin*

~time skip ,its tomorrow! ~

Ok so here I am in the carriage with Ciel, Sophia ,and Tyanna who is talking about the maze runner and taking slefies ,while sophia and I where talking about the book she was reading.

"Ok then before she was about to die her last words where 'I love you' and before she could hear the boy say I love you to, SHE DEID! Worst ending ever!!"sophia explains. I just laugh "lol that sucks for her" I said. I then look over to see Ciel and see that he was looking outside. I then poke him on his cheek. " Hello~" he looks at me "Please dont touch me" I just rolled my eyes "So ,um what costume are you going to wear?" I asked (even tho you knew, you just wanted to start a conversation with him)

Before Ciel could say any thing Tyanna came in and yelled "A PIRATE!!! YOU REMEMBER THAT EPISODE, AND A LOT OF STUFF HAPPEN  THAT NIGHT!!"I then yelled "SHUT THE BLOODY DUCK UP!"

Ciel raise a eye brow at me "what kind of stuff happen?" He asked me.I smirk "you'll find out~" I said as I got a idea! "Hey how about we all sing a song!"I said "yes!" Shophia and tyanna said at the same time. We then pick out a song to sing and put the song nighcore *don't you worry child*

"~There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes"
"~in a happy home,I was a king, I had a golden throne,
But those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall."
"~i hear the songs from the places where I was born"

(then we got loud)

"~UPON THE HILL ACROSS THE BLUE LAKE,
THATS WHERE I HAD MY MY FIRST HEART BREAK,
I STILL REMEMBER HOW IT ALL CHANGED,
MY FATHER SAID:"

"~DONT YOU WORRY, DON'T YOU WORRY CHILD!
SEE HEAVEN GOT A PLAN FOR YOU"
"~DONT YOU WORRY,DONT YOU WORRY NOW,
YEAH~"
(And just as we where about to sing the next line the carriage stopped and tyanna felled on the floor)

Sebastian then open the door "Where here my lord" he help me and my friends out of the carriage."About time, the girls where starting to sing" ( tho he did enjoy hearing you sing)

We all where walking down the streets of London to get customs when tyanna left us to find the Undertakers shop to met him so she started to run down a alleyway. I had to chase after her and then I lost track of her "ugh where did she go!" I turn around and bump right into someone and fell down. "Hey watc-" I stop talking when I look up to see a boy with blond hair and blue eyes and a butler next to him. I knew exactly who he was .

Alois Trancy  )