chapter 2. OMG!

~Laura POV~

I open my eyes and groan as my head hurts. I look around and saw I was in a garden and saw my bag full of clothes and my two best friends laying next to me. I then notice a giant mansion in front of me it looks similar to Ciel Phantomhive mansion. My eyes widened 'What if where in the anime?!' I thought.

Then I heard one of my friends get up "Hey where are we?!" It was Sophia. "O my Gosh thank god your up! And I think where in a anime ....Black Butler I think" "WHAT! That's impossible!" She said "Well then look at your self we look different, like where in a anime!" I explain while I look at my arms. She then looks at her self ..... "OMG!!!"she started to freak out then a dude with raven black hair and red eyes came out of know where!

"Hello may I help you" 'omg its Sebastian ok ok play it cool you don't want to threaten him he's a demon after all' "um yeah, you see where not really from ,um ,this century and we don't know how to get back,um where are we exactly?" Sophia ask. I mentally face palm 'baka!'

He looks at us a little surprised when he looks at what we where wearing ,Sophia was wearing jeans a black shirt that said 'can you not' and a purple jacket & shoes and Tyanna (which was still a sleep) was wearing a t-shirt that said 'I'm fabulous and you know it'

And I was wearing jean shorts and a shirt that said 'its a anime thing, you dont understand' and boots "Well then you may come in and stay in the manor if its ok with my master" He then bowed "Follow me to my Masters study" He then pick up our friend Tyanna and started walking to the Mansion.

'OMG I GET TO MEET CIEL!!!!!!' I took out my phone and started to take pics of Tyanna and the butler of course and the big place... while sophia grab our bags and follow us.

When we enter the house and we gasp at the sight. May I say it was bigger than you see in the anime! We then started to walk down the hall. "Hey ,um what's this anime about exactly?!" Sophia asked me. I smirked cuz I know she doesn't like demons stuff. "I'll tell you later".

We finally got to Ciels study and Sebastian open the door for us and we walked in and there was the blue hair eyepatch boy ,known as Ciel phantomhive . Inside you where fan girling like crazy cuz you had a HUGE crush on him but you didn't want to freak him out so you keep it inside.....But probably fangirl later 'OMG he looks so huggable. Laura shut up! You cant right now. Control your fangirl side!'

~Ciel POV~

I look up my work and I see Sebastian walking in with a unconscious girl in his arms and two other girls wearing odd outfits. Yet one of the girls caught my eye. She had long black hair a little bit blue on the end and wearing shorts 'odd ,lady's wear dress not pants or shorts' and she had blue eyes ,'She's actually pretty' I then realize what I just thought 'What!I can't think that I'm engage with Elizabeth!'
"Sebastian who are this girls?"I said looking at them .

~Laura POV~

Sebastian said "I'm sorry my lord but these girls explain that there from a different century" Ciel look at us oddly "Is that so"He he said in a curious tone voice then started to think "Well what century are you from then?" He ask us "The real world and not in this anime. Duh!" Sophia said as I then slap my hand over her mouth and whisper to her "Ok let me explain cuz the butler is a demon and he will kill you.....Just to let you know" her eyes widened.

I let go of her mouth "What's anime? And what do you mean 'the real world'" Ciel ask . I sighed and just decided to tell him every thing ,"you see in our world ,you guys are from a show called 'Balck Butler' and so we know whats going to happen in the future and stuff, that's how I know that your the queens guard dog and your in a contact with a demon AKA that dude " you then pointed at Sebastian" and that's why you have that eye patch on your eye and I have all the proof on my phone " you then held up your phone.

He look at you shocked."And just to let you know my friend Tyanna here when she wakes up ,um let's just say she will try to hug all of you and stuff and we should tie her up" Sophia laughs saying "like we did at comic con" Ciel still shocked then finally speak.

"You may stay here until you return to your century and tell your friend to not touch me" I smile "thank you ,thank you so much and its so awesome to met you!" "Sebastian show these girls to there rooms " "Yes my young lord" we then followed the butler out of the room and sophia just stared at the demon butler and I could tell she was scared."haha sophia you look scared," She then glared at me "Well I don't want my soul to be eaten!" "he's not going to eat you ,he has Ciel" she goan "what ever" we got to a large room with three beds and we put or bags our bed "well I will leave you girls now "

Sebastian said after he put tyanna on her bed and then left. I smirk then turn to sophia "OK now let me tell you all about black butler!"