chapter 18. Titan Trio & Stuff

( Sorry I didn't update yesterday I went to the movies to see the attack on titan live action movie part 2 so I couldn't update. BTW it was Awesome. I mentally cry)

~Luara POV~

I walk into the woods at exactly 10:30. "Hello?! Warriors?!....ugh where are you?!" I said. "Laura!" I turn my head and look to see Reiner, Bert and a short person wearing a cape with the hood up so I couldn't see there face. "So what did you guys want to talk to me about..Wait is it about your secret?!" I said with a smirk. Reiner's eyes widened. "So you do know!" I nodded.

"I mean it was sooo obvious who the colossal and armored Titan was like seriously!" I said. Then the person in the hood step forward and remove their hood. I gasp as I saw how it was.
"A-Annie?" I said "So you do know everyone and there past" she said. "Well not everyone's past. Like I now Christa, Ymirs, Eren, Mikasa, Armins, Levi, Sasha, and Jean's. I don't know your guys past....Not yet at least"

"So did you guys want from me?" I asked them. "We want you to tell us about what's going to happen on the expedition!" Annie said. I sighed. "I can't really tell you cuz it may affect the future and stuff. But I will tell you that you do have a fight with Eren and he totally lose and you get him"

she looks at me and nods then I walk over to her and put my arm around her shoulder "Ok so let's get real. Do you have a thing for Armin?" I said to her. I always wanted to ask her that. She look at me "No" I sighed "Well I think you guys would be perfect together!"

Then Reiner went up to me and grab my arm "Tell us everything!" My eyes turn pink. But before I could do anything Reiner was pulled of and thrown to the ground "Don't touch her!" I look and saw Luke standing there. He walks over to me "Are you ok?" He asked me. I nodded. "Let's go" he said and then he grab my arm and we started walking back to the castle.

Then we got to my room "Thank you Luke" He looks at me an dgave me a smile "No problem, I never like those titan shifters anyway, I don't want you to talk to them, ok?" I just nodded. "Good, now good night" And then left.

~Time Skip~

Its been like a week and a half since I met Luke, he has been training me and he has been a little clingy, Every where I go he was there with me. Right now I'm with Eren, Armin and Luke in my room talking "So what's the sea like?" Eren asked. I smiled "Well I lived in Florida so I lived near the beach, and its really pretty! And I love it, you guys would love i to!" "Do we ever see it?" Armin asked.

I frown "Well I'm not sure, But I read some of the manga and stuff happen....but one dies" They nodded. Then Hanji came running in the room "LAURA!!!" I smiled at her. Me and hanji have been great friends. "HANJI!" I scream as I got up "Laura please tell me a bit information about the titans please!!!! I try to beg the others so I wanted to ask you again!" She said.

I sighed "Fine I'll tell you one thing!" I said. Everyone in the rooms eyes widened but not as big as Hanji. "Really!!!!!" I nod. "Hmm let's see what I can tell you." She starts jumping "How bout where titans come from!" I shook my head "How about that talking titan, I'll show you the video what happen that day" I pulled out my phone and look it up on YouTube (The video up top). After the video Hanji was having a fangirl moment. "AWESOME!!!"

After that she left saying stuff but I didn't what she was saying cuz she was Specking fast. "Well we have to go bye laura see you tomorrow " said the two boys I look at them "bye" and with that they left. I turn my head and saw Luke. "I better get ready for bed"I said. He nods "Ok I'll see you later"

~Small Time Skip~

~Luke POV~

I enter Laura's room late at night and walk over to her. I look down at her peaceful sleeping face. I smiled "your going to be mine" I bend down and open my mouth and brought out my fangs and then I pulled some of her hair out of the way. My fangs dig into her neck and she moved a little. As I finished marking her as mine I took my fangs out of her neck. I smirk "You belong to me now" I bend down and kiss her lips.

As I got up and left the door I look back at her "See you in the morning, my darling"

~Ciels POV~

Its been a week and a half since she left. I haven't sleep or eat. I lock my self in my study thinking about her. I was walking down in my Manors hall "Hellooo~" I look up and saw Grell "What do you want?!" I snap at him "Well I wanted to see my Bassy and Laura.. Where is she anyway?" I look down.

"She gone, were trying to find her" His eyes widened "What?! That's terrible! I'll help you guys find her!" I look at him "Try to find her as soon as possible! Go to Sebastian and he will explain everything!" And with that he left. I got to my room and I look at a picture of Laura and Me together.

She was hugging me and my arm was around her waist. She was smiling at the camera and I was looking at her smiling. I put the picture down and look outside the window "I'll get you back Laura, I promise... I'll keep trying as long as it takes I will find you!"