Chapter 3

Wesley's POV

Sammy barely showed any intrest in my tonight. I usually have no trouble getting girls to like me, but she wouldn't budge. I've lived next to her practically my whole life, yet we were so far apart. She frustrates me so much, but it just makes me like her more. She doesn't really date guys. I'm sure I can change that though. There's something about Sammy that is different than all the other girls I know. I can tell that I am going to work for her, but I'm willing to do that. She's unique. I just wish she didn't hate me so much.

Why does she hate me anyways? Sure, I have slept with a lot of girls, but I have never done anything to her. I've never done anything super nice to her, but I've never done anything mean. Why am I taking a sudden interest in her? I've known her since I moved to Hunington Beach, yet I'm just starting to show interest in her now?

I'm not going to lose though. She will like me. She has too. I mean I'm Wesley Trent Stromberg. My grandpa told me about the Stromberg charm, and so far, it hasn't failed once.

When I had Sammy's phone, I wasn't just going to give it back without getting her number. I decided to make my contact name in her phone 'I Love Wesley! <3 '. I decided to send her a text.

Wesley: Hey babe, miss me already?

A few minutes later, my phone vibrates with a text from Sammy.

Sammy: Really Wes? 'I Love Wesley!<3"?? and I am NOT your babe.

Wesley: Awee love you too! And you could be... ;)

Sammy: In your dreams.

Wesley: You know it ;)

Sammy: Well I'm going to go puke. ;0

I didn't respond to that. She's playing hard to get, but eventually, everyone gives into my charm... it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Sammy's POV

"Who do you keep texting?" Kate asks me trying to look over my shoulder. I sheild my phone away from her not wanting her to know it is Wesley. If she found out I was texting him, she would constantly give me crap on how we are meant for eachother. It's not like they were all lovey dovey texts either, but they were texts nonetheless.

"Nobody. Now I'm going to go to bed." I say and put my phone down. I'm not really that tired but I just wanted Kate to stop bugging me about who I was texting. After a few minutes, I drifted off to sleep.

Kate's POV

I know she was texting someone. I just don't know who. I pick up her phone and unlock it. This girl really needs to put a password on her phone... I'm not complaining though, it just makes it easier for me.

I scroll through her messages and I come to the contact name 'I Love Wesley! <3' I knew it! I knew she liked him! Even when she would talk hate about him, I could always tell that there was a bit of love in there. There texts were pretty mean, well her texts were mean. His texts were flirty and funny.

I think Wesley may like Sammy too. I mean who wouldn't? She's so funny, and pretty, and smart, and down to earth.... and that's not just because she's my best friend. I need to set Sam and Wes up. She'll thank me later. I text Wes and hope that he is still up.

*Sammy: What are you doing tomorrow?

Wesley: You have something in mind?

*Sammy: I don't know. I was sort of hoping you might...

Wesley: Well we could finish our date and go for a walk on the beach?

If I was going to be Sammy, I needed to be more in control. I'm too flirty right now. Be Sam. Be Sam. Be Sam.

*Sammy: How about we go to the skatepark instead?

Wesley: Sounds good. See you tomorrow at 1?

*Sammy: sure. Just make sure you aren't late.

Wesley: Night babe ;)

I found it cute how Wesley kept calling me.. Well Sammy babe. Sure he has gotten around a lot but he looks at Sammy differently than the way he looks at other girls. I know because it's the same was Matt looks at me. The only problem is getting Sammy to stay at the skatepark when she sees Wes. I don't skate, but I always go to watch her. I guess I'll just have to wing it when that time comes.

Either way, it should be pretty entertaining to watch.