Finality

Alright guys so there will be two more chapters after this. I promise I will update in a few hours because I can't leave you with this for another few days. As always, comment and tell me what you think and don't freak out so much!

                                                                ~ ~ ~

Morning – Draco

After going over the plan last night I have been running it through my head constantly. I act as though nothing has changed and lead them to the ambush. It sounds simple but I have my doubts about it.

My stomach churned all night with the nerves. If Pansy has any idea whatsoever about this then it might all fall to pieces, but she was too busy worrying about herself to notice. Besides, she has been putting over the fact that I keep turning her away. She can't stand it. Then again, I don’t think she’ll be too happy when she finds out why.

I thought about how Hermione must feel, she had to go back to her common room and face them all after having them find out about us, and probably not in the best way possible. Not that I care what they think, but she does.

I don’t want to have to be nice to them; I know they won't show me that courtesy. I’ll do it for Hermione but I'm not going to back down if one of them acts up. Especially if Weasley tries anything again.

I touched the side of my face gently with my hand. He was a pathetic excuse for a wizard but he could throw a punch.

I shouldn’t be thinking that, I should be trying to make things work like she would want, but old habits die hard I suppose.

I stood up off my bed and headed out into the great hall for breakfast. I had tried to avoid Pansy all morning but I would have to face her at some point.

As I wandered up to the hall I saw many of the lower years heading out with their trunks and dressed up for going home. They still had time to get out before anything happened. I still didn’t know exactly when they were going to arrive, just that it would either be today or tomorrow.

I walked over to the table and sat opposite from Pansy.

“Where have you been all morning?” She asked.

“In bed, school’s finished remember?” I replied curtly.

“No need to snap with me, save all of that up for later.” She said with a mouthful of food.

“When exactly is later?”

“Well I don’t know, I won't know until it’s time. Do you really think I get told anything good?”

I rolled my eyes. She never really got told much. She was just one of those people that others used when they wanted something but never really wanted her.