Chapter42

~Amara's P.O.V~

"Fine you want a lie, drop me to my house" suddenly it rained

"Go enjoy your week with Harry, and when you figure things out let me know"

He drove in silent not knowing what to say or what to do.

~Harry's P.O.V~

We were all at my house sitting on the couch playing ps4 by all of us; I mean me Niall and Liam. Blair was making us dinner.

After few hours we were done eating.

"Okay guys I'm going back home, it's raining and its summer that's weird" Niall said heading to the window

"It's the end of summer you idiot that why" Liam said

"It's the end of summer you idiot that why" Niall mimicked him "hey you guys someone is outside siting on the pavement... wait a minute I think its Amara"

"What? I'll go" I rushed to the door and opened it, and ran to her.

"Amara what are you doing here?" I sat next to her

"I forgot my keys and I called my mom she's not answering actually I think she's with Jack and-" she started mumbling

"Amara what's going on?"

"Logan and I had a fight?"

"Really? Good! What about?" she gave me a look "okay I'm sorry, do you want to tell me about it"

"Nice save, but no. I don't know I just don't know what to do in my life I feel like I'm living a typical life a boring one. You know I went to New York to get a life. To find something but along the way I feel like I forgot who I was, who I am. I feel like I've changed"

"I know what you mean, you know I've Been a lot of places, I've been all around the world, seen a lot of faces. Never knowing where I was. Living out of cases, Packing up and taking off. Made a lot of changes. If you ever feel alone don't forget that I'm here. You were never on your own, I've been away for ages and I'm flicking through the pages. Lights off when they should be on. Even stars in the skies, they're wrong. Short days when the nights are long when I think of the things I've done don't matter how far I've gone."

"What you're saying is that you keep finding your self everywhere you go?"

"What I'm saying is, everywhere you go it should be like home but as you go along the way you find yourself, you explore more about you. Everything you do defines you."

She looked at me like I'm an odd person

"What?"

"You're actually deep"

"Damn I fucking hate rain lets go inside"

"And now the old Harry is back"

I smirked and stood up, and she did too.

"Logan thinks I have feelings for you" she mumbled it

"Do you?" I moved closer to her

"I don't know"

"Hmmm" I stepped even closer

"You can't kiss me again"

"I know"

"Its not right"

"Oh its right, its just not right now. We all know how relationship ends"

"You say it like every relationship is doomed to end"