Chapter 57

~Harry's P.O.V~

As the sunlight hit me I opened my eyes and looked at the watch it was 8 in the morning, I groaned. I'm so lucky to sleep next to her, I looked at my right and she's not here, she's not next to me where is she?

I sat down rubbing my eyes not knowing where is she. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and no one was there, then I went to the living room.

"Amara?" I called

No answer, I picked up my phone and called her it rang twice then it went to voice mail is she ignoring me? What happened? I saw a note at the table

I'm going back

Amara

Going back where? I put on my clothes and hurried up to her father's house.

I knocked the door and her father opened the door.

"Where is she?" I said as I went in the house uninvited

"Harry what happened?"

"Amara where is she?"

"What trouble in paradise?" her father laughed as the stepmother said

I looked at him and without feeling it punched her dad I wasn't shocked but he was.

"She went back home, she came to pick up her phone that she forgot" her stepmother said as she hurried up to her father that was laying on the ground.

____(Back home)____

I opened my house door "Niall where is she?"

"Who?" Niall said at the end of the line

"Amara, she came back"

"Wait I thought she was with you?"

"Well she's not, she just left"

"Just chill she might be at her house"

"I went there knocked on the house no one answered"

"Don't worry"

"How can I not worry when we slept together?"

"You slept together?" both Liam and Niall screamed from the end of the phone

"Really guys are I on speaker" I asked

"Yes Niall dragged me to play golf"

"Good luck" I said to Liam

"So you slept with her?"

"No I didn't sleep sleep with her, I just slept with her" I didn't hear anything so I guess their confused so I completed saying "We didn't have sex we just slept next to each other"

"And then she disappeared" Niall asked

"I'll be right back Blair is calling" Liam said

"Whipped" both me and Niall said at the same time

"She left a note saying I'm going back and I left 20 miss calls. No reply"

"She's with Blair" Liam said

With that I hanged up the phone. What the fuck she leaves me and hangout with Blair, she leaves me without saying goodbye or anything is she that stupid. She left me like he left us, out of nowhere.

You know what I'm over her and I'm bad for her.

''''''''''''''''

~Third person P.O.V~

It's been two days without Harry seeing her, two days without her answering his phone calls. As he ignores everyone and do what Harry does best which is avoid everyone and have random sex with different girls.

~ Blair's P.O.V ~

___(Blair and Liam in the car)___

"I know you want to stop it" Liam said

"What?" I looked at him confused

"Harry and Amara" Liam was still looking at the road

"It's not that I want to stop it but he'll hurt her and Logan really loves her, I just think that Harry and Amara won't work out. You know his life style and his girls, he's bad for her we all know that"

"I know you want to protect her from it but you don't see what I see it's not just that she makes him a better person I mean she does, she makes him good but he changes her too. Harry challenges her, surprises her, he makes her question her life, beliefs. Logan is different, his love is pure he will always be good for her. Harry may be the best thing for her or the worst"

"Since when you became this smart" he laughed "Liam take me to Amaras"

"But we're going to dinner in a nice restaurant that I picked out for us for our anniversary"

"I know babe and I'm so proud of you, of us but..."

"But you have to make things right"

I smile "I love you but I'll make it up to you"

"How?" he looked at me

"Sex. I'll be the doctor this time" I smiled knowing that he really wants that

"Feisty" he smirked

____(Amara's house)___

"Blair what are you doing here I thought you're going with Liam for your anniversary" Amara said sitting

"Listen Amara I'm going to make this fast Liam is waiting for you" I walked to her

"What's wrong?"

"Amara you have to go see Harry"

"What? No, Blair you know-"

"Look Amara I know what I said, what you said the thing is you like him you like Harry"

"What no"

"Amara you left him. He's trying you're not I mean you ditched him before he woke up"

"That's a low blow"

"Amara go apologize, I'm going now Liam is waiting"

~ Amara's P.O.V ~

What should I do now I don't want to see him not after what I did, but I have to? Uggg how I hate Blair and I hate how much I want to go and knock on that door and kiss the fuck out of him. I walked and knocked on the door fuck no I'm going I walked back then the door opened revealing a naked Harry with a towel on.

"Well, well, well look at what the cat dragged in"

"Harry I-"

"Harry are you ready for round two" a girl appeared