Chapter 22

_____(After few hours)____

"Okay Blair I need to go back home"

"Oh okay, do you want me to drive you there?"

"If you don't mind" I paused then looked at her again as I remembered, "actually you can sleep over for that party tomorrow"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot I'll tell Liam to let them know but I'll stay home, Liam wants to pass by"

"So everything is okay between you two"

"More than okay"

I smiled "I'm glad"

____(Back home)____

I went upstairs to my mom room and saw her already sleeping. I went over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheeks and said "goodnight mom"

I went and changed to a big white jumper and shorts that were covered by the jumper from how huge the jumper was.

I let my brown hair fall down as it was in a bun because I was helping Blair to clean the house.

What was going on with Harry? And why did the guys left? Was the party that bad? Although I was glad that Logan was there.

"Cute PJs" Harry said sitting on my bed I jumped from my place.

"You scared me. I'm tired Harry what do you want?"

He stood up and walked to me

"I just have to say something and what I'm about to say is probably the most selfish thing I ever said in my entire life"

I looked at him confused

"I just have to say it once you just need to hear it" he pause and looked into my eyes "I love you Amara and its because I love you that I cant be selfish with you. I don't deserve you but Logan does" he kissed my forehead and went out of my room.

What the fuck did just happen. Did Harry confess his love, Harry the player or I might be just dreaming. I pinched my self

OUCH!!

Okay I'm not dreaming but why confess and leave why didn't he wait for my reply?

Why what would you have said? That you like him.

I do not like him.

Yes you do Amara just admit it.

No I don't, why the fuck am I arguing with my self?

_____(The next day)_____

"Blair where are you?"

"I'm out open the door"

I went and opened the door.

"Hey" Blair gave me a hug and entered

I was about to close the door when Liam appeared and said "don't close the door Niall is getting the snacks from the car"

I nodded and said "hi to you too"

Logan and Blair were already choosing a movie to watch.

We ended up watching The Avengers.

I noticed that Harry didn't come yet; actually I have been waiting for him to come so I would ask him about yesterday night. I haven't told Logan yet about what happened and I don't think I will, I mean what's the point of telling him when I don't have feelings for him right? Yeah we kissed once or twice but that doesn't mean anything right? Its not like I'm hiding something?

Yeah keep telling yourself that

Shut up will you. I don't have feelings for him.

Who said anything about feelings I was talking about hiding secrets.

Leave me alone and I don't have secrets

Oh really did you tell Logan about Louis and I cant I'm you, I'm in your mind.

Then stay there and shut up.

I haven't really been paying attention to the movie although it is just the beginning and I already watched it.

"Hey you guys. Don't you think we should wait for Harry to come?" I said and I know Logan didn't like what I said

"Wait you don't know" Niall asked

"Ummm know about what?"

"Harry left today morning Amara" Blair said

I feel like my heart hurts, what's going on? Why?